• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Heads Up - YOUR Baikal DROZD BB Machine Gun or BLACKBIRD worth BIG $$$

Hey guys, just a heads up. I have been seeing these Drozd go for roughly 2X the normal price as of the last couple months. The yellow one here just went to $641. 

Capture.1642316128.JPG

A broken Bummble Bee sold for $350+ last week! (eBay)

as well, I used to pick these up new on eBay or other places for about $400 (Blackbird) 

Now they go for $999 minumum with up to $1500 if they have any mods. 

cat3.1642316246.JPG

so if you got one of these laying around, it may be a good time to sell it. These are rare because they cannot be imported from Russia (embargo)...but I guess Atamans are OK to import. ??? on eBay, you can list it for free and then they charge 15% when you sell it. Buy it Now, set at a high price, is the way to not get screwed. Just let it sit on there for 1-3 months...it will sell. I sell Evanix for over $3k on eBay all the time. Evanix that sell for $1000 on AGN....

Good luck! -Nate 

Hey guys, just a heads up. I have been seeing these Drozd go for roughly 2X the normal price as of the last couple months. The yellow one here just went to $641.

View attachment 190319

A broken Bummble Bee sold for $350+ last week! (eBay)

as well, I used to pick these up new on eBay or other places for about $400 (Blackbird)

Now they go for $999 minumum with up to $1500 if they have any mods.

View attachment 190327

so if you got one of these laying around, it may be a good time to sell it. These are rare because they cannot be imported from Russia (embargo)...but I guess Atamans are OK to import. ??? on eBay, you can list it for free and then they charge 15% when you sell it. Buy it Now, set at a high price, is the way to not get screwed. Just let it sit on there for 1-3 months...it will sell. I sell Evanix for over $3k on eBay all the time. Evanix that sell for $1000 on AGN....

Good luck! -Nate
Hello. I have that yellow one but mine is all black and used. How much should i list it for on Ebay? Thanks for info.

the fact that people are paying that kind of money is not new
the guns are rare enough that few show up for sale and people have just want what they want and cash is no problem
but a wise buyer better understand if it breaks you have no source of parts
it is no more than a fun toy
anything that is a machine gun BB to 50BMG has much interest

Reactions: Ievgen721
the fact that people are paying that kind of money is not new
the guns are rare enough that few show up for sale and people have just want what they want and cash is no problem
but a wise buyer better understand if it breaks you have no source of parts
it is no more than a fun toy
anything that is a machine gun BB to 50BMG has much interest
They are really simple guns to fix and diagnose and free videos on YT.