HEADS UP UTG FANS $100.00+ OFF!!!

Don’t worry about it too much, Mr. BG, as it will soon arrive.

Some, like me (in the GTA), got them in a timely manner, but others had/have to wait for it a wee bit.

It is a nice enough optic worth waiting for.

I have not even mounted mine yet 🤓

Oh, I have noticed that they are now more expensive by $50 or so.

Thanks. What did you order? I ordered the Aim Sports Alpha 6 5-27x50. It was $178.00 on the New Years Sale.

Gents, I have read somewhere about ExTac being of dubious nature.

It is not.

In fact, I ordered another part, although it is just a mere sidewheel, but it is now in transit, taking about 2 days for them to ship from the time I ordered it.

Here is the GTA thread for you who don't wander over there:

https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=181656.0

https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=95142.14140

Some have been unfortunate to have to wait longer than expected but their scope orders did arrive 😁

Perhaps they play favorites, choosing to ship stuff based on the customer's good looks (yes, I am kinda cute 😝).

Hope you guys are signing up for the additional 5% off BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDERS. And it's also free money (credit) added to your account the more you spend for future use. It's a no brainer.

Screenshot_2020-12-29-20-54-292.1610844912.png
Screenshot_2020-12-29-20-55-372.1610844912.png
Screenshot_2020-12-29-20-57-042.1610844912.png

Free shipping and it's like getting an ADDITIONAL 10% off when you use your accumulated points towards your next purchase.

You get ZERO ZIP NADA ZILTCH DIDDLY SQUAT if you don't sign up b4 ordering.

Then again people are Super ecstatic (OH HEAVENLY JOY!!!) to pay full price for other brands of scopes that aren't even worth half of what they paid.

Glad you guys can save money! What was your total dollars spent?

Wal-Mart has the refurb Centerpoint 30mm SFP 3-12x44 PLT BDC for $68.00 with a few bux shipping. Lifetime Warranty. They are nice scopes for pretty cheap worth trying.

utg scope 2.1609180373.jpg

Got this scope pretty fast, lol!

Took USPS around 3 days to get it to my door 😁

Nice finish with no anomalies in anodizing, and yes, I pored over it with my huge magnifying glass like I always do!

They are no more: the 4-16 as well as the 3-12 U-MOA from ExtremeTactical.Com.

Thanks again, Odoyle sir!

Btw, I should have ordered the gigantic sidewheel for it, as the parallax knob is really stiff, but better stiff than loose!

Love the reticle on this one; not too thin, just the right size, and they have numbers to make counting down or up so much easier ✌️

A footnote of what I typed in the GTA:

She is here
grin.gif

Unfortunately, she was just wrapped in a flimsy plastic with no secondary or outer box
rolleyes.gif

Fortunately, the wrapping was intact with no tell tale signs of abuse; i.e., no dents or tears.

Parts like the sunshade, 2 batts (illumination works!), allen wrenches, cleaning cloth, and Pica/Weaver mounts are all present.

I like it that only the center reticle lights up.

Clarity-wise, the Sokor Bushnell Engage has an edge, although the MOA-Deploy reticle on the Bushy was too busy and closely-spaced for me---reason why I sold mine last year.

Moreover, the Bushy is longer by almost 3", albeit lighter.

The reticle is not as thin as the Bushy's; not too thin nor thick, actually.

Controls are very stiff, especially the side wheel, so perchance an attachment is a must for some.

Yes, it is hefty at around 20 oz. or so, but UTGs/Leapers have always been robust in weight, lol!

I like it for what it is but I surely would not pay $200+ (original price) for it, ha!

For its price it is a steal, imho
grin.gif

To reiterate, I like it for what it is
grin.gif

Gents, you need to advise them of their wrapping methods if yours are yet to be sent.

Mine just got lucky but it could have taken another turn.

My salute to USPS for handling this one expeditiously and with care.

I ordered a Alpha6 from them and it came wrapped the same way. My box has visible damage. I took pictures and sent them an email on Wednesday stating I hope the scope isn't damaged. They have not replied. I tried to sight it in last night and was not having very good luck. I've sighted in two different scopes on my Avenger and each one was grouping 3/8" to 7/16" groups at 25 yards. I won't order from them again. 

IMG_6346.1611419751.jpg
IMG_6343.1611419752.jpg
IMG_6348.1611419753.jpg

I am sorry to hear about your predicament, CP sir!

I did state that they do frail packaging, and in fact, told the GTA boys that they should try to contact ET to resolve the issue whilst their scopes were still being processed for shipment.

I was a manager for one of the cargo forwarders in the Philippines, so I know what proper packaging is.

Sellers need to learn a thing or two when it comes to packing merchandise, you know.

I remember that thread about Pishtov airguns where they were dreadfully packed it was so stupid and maddening.

Made my blood boil looking at the way the guns were dispatched 😬

I ordered one this morning. I want to try the UMOA reticle. I’ll report back on my experience. I have owned other UTG scopesand was happy with them for the price. I did receive an order # immediately, shipping we’ll see. My order is only going from CA to CO.

UPDATE:

9 days. Just got a shipping notification with tracking #.