• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HEADS UP AIM Sports Alpha6 4.5-27x50 $229.99

OK the main AIM Sports company in California has them in stock for their normal pricing at $393.29. I have come to realize that many folks really believe you get what you pay for in life. I sure don't especially MADE IN CHINA STUFF such as scopes. 

Buying them for $393.29 may give many folks added piece of mind paying this price instead based on "you get what you pay for" logic. It is worth more than the $393.29 price and I am certain nobody is going to grumble paying that price after looking through it and comparing it to their other popular well known Chinese made scopes they paid more money for.

https://www.aimsportsinc.com/alpha-6-4-5-27x50-30mm-riflescope-w-mr1-mrad-reticle/

They are not bound by MAP pricing as do other well known popular Chinese made scopes. That's why many dealers can sell them cheaper giving everyone false sense of quality being sold so cheap.

Just pretend you are paying $393.23 for the $206.99 scope You just bought. That oughta level the playing field. I am guessing the Alpha6 prices may be going to go up in the near future. Once they decide to implement MAP pricing expect to pay the $393.23 everywhere which would still be worth it. They should charge at least $499 or $599 for it then more people would buy it IMHO. They really don't realize what they got. 

I contacted Cassandra @ BUDK this morning and requested the 10% discount. This is the reply - 

Robert,

I apologize, you have received incorrect information. You can sign up with your email and receive a promo code but we currently do not have a promotion today for 10% off.

Thanks,
Cassandra

A copy of your "call Cassandra" post was sent when see asked why I thought I should get 10% off.

Still no discount for me.😞

They are not bound by MAP pricing as do other well known popular Chinese made scopes. That's why many dealers can sell them cheaper giving everyone false sense of quality being sold so cheap.

Just pretend you are paying $393.23 for the $206.99 scope You just bought. That oughta level the playing field. I am guessing the Alpha6 prices may be going to go up in the near future. Once they decide to implement MAP pricing expect to pay the $393.23 everywhere which would still be worth it. They should charge at least $499 or $599 for it then more people would buy it IMHO. They really don't realize what they got.

...I recall trying to sell some weed that was a bit weak, so we lowered the price and did not sell any...

...so we raised the price and sold it all...

IF I WERE BUSINESS MINDED I WOULD ORDER THESE THROUGH A BROKER AT ALIBABA FOR $50-$60 EACH AND SLAP YO! BRAND LABEL ON IT AND SELL IT FOR $150 EACH IF I COULD MAKE THE 1000-10000 PIECE MINIMUM TO SLAP MY NAME ON IT AND HAVE THEM REDESIGN TO MY SPECS WITH ZERO STOP AND REDESIGNED TURRETS AND FFP.

EXAMPLE

1597443756_3655766365f370eacd598c8.91329518.png
1597443757_10746123595f370ead292594.48997330.png

If you do this, I'm in !

I have no affiliation with AIM Sports company nor Budk nor JSAR whatsoever nor getting any benefit by offering a heads up.

She told me today she was mistaken in saying there's gonna be a 10% off but have free knife or watch or cap promo going on by signing up for the promo deals.

Seven left in stock right now.

$215 DVOR backorder are shipping right now too.

Yeah, as stated in an earlier thread by me, I just ordered them via the website per YO!'s information that there were 20 there. Post ordering, I received an email stating that they will ship with 24-48 hours. I followed up today with a phone call and talked with....who else....Cassandra (VERY nice lady by the way). I should see the scope that I ordered last Friday evening by Wednesday (in Komiefornia).

Easy peasy!

mike