Hawki Pellets

Anyone ever use these pellets?

If yes, how were they? Where are they made?

IMG_0280.jpeg

Old H&N "sniper magnum" design.
They "look" similar, but the H&N Sniper Magnums I have are 14.97 grains and have striations inside the skirt. Not to mention that pellet is no longer made.

The only gun I have that liked them was my Fortitude Gen2 that was tuned for CPUM 10.5/JSB/FX 10.3 pellets at ~750fps. Don't remember the fps with the Sniper Magnums (lower than 750fps for sure), but it was hole in hole from 11 to ~40+ yards.

Still have a tin of the H&N SM (300 count new) with about 200 or so left. Just tried them with my DAR Gen2 .177 (recently repaired) and they didn't work any better than any other pellet... (heavy sigh)

The ONLY way to know if these Hawki pellets work in any gun is to shoot them. (smile)

All my best!

Kerry

I tried 2 tins of the Rifle ones from a local seller, i can not recall a particular higher number of damages skirts.
They was not garbage on the shorter distances, but i would prefer to buy monster redesigns then, or go all in with the heavier beasts

The tins are excellent i use then for MRD pellets and the JSB heavy, so at least the smaller heavies i have more than 400 in that tin, also they fit excellent in my pano ammo box, though so do the H&N screw lid tins i use for slugs

No idea. When I first saw them, I figured they were Chinese due to the marketing. This guy got some in his hands and shot them in pump-styled .177 airgun.

Looks like they're distributed out of Massachusetts.

Zoom in on the pic of the bottom of the tin. There's also an eBay seller selling this brand based out of Canton, MA. Looks like the same outfit "Sports & Gadgets".

I wouldn't want to be the guinea pig for this brand having to buy these pellets when Crosmans are affordable, widely available, and shoot acceptably.

Last edited:
Indeed.
I have never tried to shoot actual JSB monsters, but i do have a single tin of them now, it have always been the redesigns for me

I will probably have to buy a couple tins more of the Rifle thunders, primarily for the tins, but the weight are also OK for lining up rifle speed for other similar weight ammo.
Actually at home in my living room is probably where i shot most of the thunders, 6 feet and strait into my DIY pellet trap.