• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hawke Vantage turret question...

I need to reduce the weight of my TX200 setup to get it under 11 pounds to meet the weight standard for NRA Air Rifle Silhouette. One thing I can do is to go with a lighter scope than what I have now. I'm looking at the Hawke Vantage 6-24x44 but I have 2 questions about the turrets. 

1 - Is the elevation adjustable by fingertip once the caps are removed?

2 - Is the zero position resettable (not a zero stop - just the zero position indicator)?

To answer my own question now that I have a Hawke Vantage 6-24X44 in hand:

The turrets are easily turned with your fingers.. The clicks are positive and repeatable.

The "zero" mark can be changed to represent your actual zero setting. Remove the two screws underneath the cap. This allows you to lift the center that holds to marking ring in place. Simply replace the marking ring with your zero indicated properly, replace the center piece and tighten. Not as easy as most "target" scopes but not rocket science either.

I made new bigger turret caps. So I could write the yardage down for hold over. If your interested in one. PM me. 

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/turret-cap-for-my-hawke-scope/?referrer=1

16974FE6-4692-410B-8506-0F890CED2C52.1621907330.jpeg