• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics Hawke Vantage 2-7x32 AO airgun scope with scope rings

Classified Status
NLA
** SOLD pending receipt of payment ** I wish that the FX Crown and Leshiy 2 posted in other ads would sell as quickly as my scopes, they are also good deals **

I purchased this Hawke Vantage 2-7x32 AO airgun rifle scopes new last year. It's a decent entry-level scope with an Adjustable Objective suitable for airgun use and a good value for the price. I used it for awhile shooting at indoor targets and ended up buying other scopes to use instead. The glass is clean and the scope looks good. I see some minor cosmetic wear in the attached pictures but nothing which would affect the functionality of the scope. It includes a set of clear protective end caps and a set of quick-release scope rings so it'll be ready to use when you get it.

I'm offering the scope for $75 which includes free shipping within the continental United States. The box will be securely packaged and shipped by UPS. I’ve shipped many fragile items over the years and have never had any problems with damage during shipping.

Thanks for looking

JP

1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited: