HAWKE SIDEWINDER REVIEW..6X24X56 30MM SF ILL.

I recieved and mounted the scope yesterday and went to the 25 yard indoor range today. Its a big scope but it fits my TX200, looks good. Illumination is red and has a good level of adjustment. Turn the brightness knob one bump either direction and it turns off. Crosshairs illuminated or not are very sharp and very clear. The lines are etched and thin enough for precise aiming while being very visible. It took all of 4 shots to be zeroed. First 5 shots with AA Diable Field 8.4 grain pellets was a low .1 ctc. Next 5 shots with the same brand in the 10.4 version as even a bit tighter. Then I played to see if it had repeatability by shooting a shot, than randomized clicking both w &e, going back to my zero and shooting thru the same hole. Very good. The turrents have a push to lock feature that allow you to lock in your zero. As a long time centerfire benchrest shooter I have 4 bench rifles with scopes in the 2500.00 dollar range. At this point they would serve me no better on this rifle for it's purpose than the HAWKE SIDEWINDER. I highly recommend it and thanks to members on here, less than 400.00 at Dvor. Thanks again guys.

I have the same scope in both FFP and SFP, on several springers and pcps that have had several thousands of shots each, with absolutely no problems. My springers have all been tuned and have no "buzz" or harshness to them. Using Sports Match vertically adjustable mounts with most of them. I have had tremendous success with Hawke scopes on my air rifles.