• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HAWKE SideWinder 30 deal you won't believe

It is now even cheaper than the first deal I posted that got sold out quickly. 

Just sharing a good deal here with no affiliation to the seller or brand nor do I have an affiliate link to share to receive a percentage for the click buys like how other shills do who are only motivated by making money.

The Chinese manager her self told me they were the same scope and atleast equal to if not better than the Hawke labeled version.

I own several of the Hawke labeled version of this 6.5-20x42 which typically sells for $489 or $299 when on sale and it is one of the clearest brightest Hawke scopes I own the other Side winder 30s and my big side focus Air Maxes aren't as nice according to my eyes and looks close to the new H5 glass.

I feel pretty sick thinking how much I paid for both of mine under a different brand label even when purchased when on sale.

It is their newest iteration of the Hawke 6.5-20x42 with a nicer reticle. 

$129.99 plus $4.99 delivery. This is not a sale price it's their new regular selling price.

HK 6.5-20x42 SAL Rifle Scope with Red/Green Illuminated MOA Reticle, Riflescope w/ Side Parallax Adjustment https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09LLSJK8G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_i_CH4BABJT938X95F5XG07?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

This is only ONE example of how IN MY HONEST HUMBLE OPINION that Chinese made scopes are over priced. This is way way way less than the typical half price sales I normally keep a look out for when looking to buy Chinese made scopes.

Keep in mind that company is still making a good profit selling them at this low price.

Find the cheapest labeled version of the same Chinese scope to buy or be subject to paying more than they may be actually worth by up to 4 fold or more.

Here's info on the Hawke labeled version.

https://us.hawkeoptics.com/17110.html

https://www.indianaairguns.com/product/hawke-sidewinder-6-5-20x42-scope/

HK 6.5-20x42 SAL Rifle Scope with Red/Green Illuminated MOA Reticle, Riflescope w/ Side Parallax Adjustment https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09LLSJK8G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_i_CH4BABJT938X95F5XG07?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

At this price it might be worth a try, but I have to admit I'm dubious of the claims.

On the amazon page you link to, you can then go to "the sniper store", where oddly this scope is not listed, but a few dozen other low priced Chinese junk is, with multiple colored reticles and gee wiz lasers all over them. Reading reviews of those other products are full of DOA, broke after a few shots, or impossible to zero examples.

Good luck to those that dive in. Fingers crossed you get something you can use.

Chinese is Chinese. 

I have had my UTG SWAT, Hawke Airmax, Menace Falcon and USO TS12 scopes all fail because of manufacturing defects or because they died shortly after I got them.

So, if you think one Chinese scope is better than another at a lower cost think again. They all have serious QC issues.

My Aztecs, I have three, I have had no trouble with in my several years of ownership so I got lucky with them.

Chinese is Chinese. 

I have had my UTG SWAT, Hawke Airmax, Menace Falcon and USO TS12 scopes all fail because of manufacturing defects or because they died shortly after I got them.

So, if you think one Chinese scope is better than another at a lower cost think again. They all have serious QC issues.

My Aztecs, I have three, I have had no trouble with in my several years of ownership so I got lucky with them.

As far as I know, Aztec scopes are made in China too. I own three, and on all of them it is really difficult just to rotate the magnification ring, plus the turrets won't line up with the markings. The glass isn't that good; it's especially apparent when using a scope cam. On the other hand, I own two Sidewinders and have had zero issues. Far superior to the Aztecs, at least for me. I've had good luck with Athlon as well; another Chinese scope.

When I was young, if it said "made in Japan", it meant that you were buying junk, but not so today. Maybe China is beginning to catch up.

Just like with guns, sometimes it comes down to luck of the draw. I ordered one, so we'll see.

It looks like that Amazon seller has its own website and a brick-and-mortar location in Dallas.

https://www.texasprecisionoptics.com/

Maybe someone in their area might want to swing by and check them out….

My Amazon sales receipt show the seller as being Eastern Tactical Supply Inc. I'll post my results when it arrives.

Screenshot 2022-02-28 083107.1646062367.jpg
Screenshot 2022-02-28 083213.1646062350.jpg

I bought a refurb Hawke Sidewinder 6.5-20x42 a few years ago, good glass. It lasted maybe 3 years… got killed on my tuned 12FtLb HW97. I haven’t tried to get warrantee authorization on it yet, I hate dealing with that schidtt. I ordered one of these on Amazon to try. Mine is coming from TexasPrecision. Maybe it’ll last more than 3 years on a PCP.