• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hawke scope company

Just like to hear other people stories about Hawke the company and the people who work for them. Mine is, At one time i had a Gamo raptor 22. They are known to be scope killers. I didn't know this at the time and the scope that came with it was all plastic, toy like so i bought a Hawke 3x9 50 AB lens. Now this was a scope!! but after a while i had broken cross hairs so i thought i had a faulty scope, Hawke sent me a new for free, Great now i'm back shooting. Wasn't long and again broken hairs once again but this time they asked me what gun i was mounting it on? I told them Gamo raptor and they said if i was going to mount a scope on it i had to go etched glass and for a very cheap break barrel i declined and told them i was going with a pcp so they replaced it gain and i have had that same scope for 3 years now works as good as the day i bought it accept i lost one of the turret caps.I got a hold of them and told them what i needed and they said they would take care of me, Sure enough i received in the mail today 2 caps free of charge. That shows me they really care about the people who buy from them! They cost 9 bucks on there site.

I “upgraded” from gen1 to gen2 sidewinders, one on my HFT rig and one on my XFT rig. Gen 2 are clearly (pun) an improvement over gen 1 and I really didn’t think it could be done.
I’ve met two of their salespeople last year, one at the Texas Airgun show and one at the EBR and both were attentive and engaging. They wanted to know my likes (many) and dislikes (none).
They both gave me their cards and told me if I ever need anything call them directly.

Don't like Hawke that much, its a bit overpriced in my opinion.

Their newest Sidewinder scopes are quality wise the same as the lesser Discovery optics brand.

In the 500-600 range they can't beat Athlon or Arken, in the top tier range they are really bad.

They are a fun entry level breakbarrel scopes that you upgrade, from the junk they gave out with your cheap breakbarrels.

Don't like Hawke that much, its a bit overpriced in my opinion.

Their newest Sidewinder scopes are quality wise the same as the lesser Discovery optics brand.

In the 500-600 range they can't beat Athlon or Arken, in the top tier range they are really bad.

They are a fun entry level breakbarrel scopes that you upgrade, from the junk they gave out with your cheap breakbarrels.
I do love the Athlon BTR Talos 4 x 14 44mm I had on my AEA BIG BORE 357 that i now had to mount on my 257 texan until i get another Athlon,lol

Last edited:
Reactions: efem09
Great service = return business .

When they take care of it quick and hassle free i dint mind buying another of thete products..

Like athlon i bought a as is display scope that was not 100% when i got it filled out there form that was pretty much discribe whats wrong and return address , sent it in , maybe 3 or so days to get to them, 2 or 3 with them , 3 or so back,. Working great and gamo gad ram and spring gun use for over a year now..

Im well satisfied with athlon i got another .. ( 2- 3x12 talos)

Hawke turned my Sidewinder around and on the way back
in 7days. I am very happy with that. I should get it by Monday's than I will know the results. It had 2 points of impact about 1.5 inches apart at 20 meters. 4 in one hole and 4 in the other. And it was repeatable, not good. Cropped up during our last match. Previous 5 five shot groups all 1 hole around .150 or less. Another report will be coming.