HAWKE releases new AIRMAX TOUCH

Hawke

Manufacturer
Feb 1, 2018
Indiana, United States
1583419014_10108802235e610e866585d0.75019546.jpg

Hawke Optics-Ft.Wayne

Hawke releases the all new AIRMAX 30 TOUCH for 2020!

• Zero eye relief riflescope to suit minimum recoil
  • Wide Angle optical system
  • Lightweight and compact construction
  • 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity
  • Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
  • 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
  • Glass etched reticle with red illumination
  • 6 levels of brightness with off positions in-between
  • 1⁄10 MRAD capped, resettable target turrets
  • Fast focus, locking eyebell
  • Zoom ring with index magnification click

For more information please visit: https://www.hawkeoptics.com/airmax-30-touch-3-12x32-amx-ir.html

I like the theme this scope embodies! 

Wondering what the street price will be???

I don't like tall turrets either but they aren't phallic symbol tall, lol.

Kinda wish they would have left the eye relief normal but maybe they targeted pistol FT and left the eye relief so short so you can lean the scope on your eyebrow to steady the image shake up?? Might buy one of these for that very purpose.

Very nicely short, even a bit shorter than the Airmax Compact 3-12 --- 10.5" only! 😊

The FoV is just stunning! 64 ft at 100y (at 3x magni)! Vast view....!

I wished scope manufacturers would use that wide-field-of-view technology in their higher powered scopes. Because I find that I'd like about a 40ft FoV, but I also like 20x or 30x magnification.... 😄

Turret caps? Too lazy to verify if this is true but what is the purpose of turret caps?? At first glance it sounds like this scope is best by the $150 discovery line. Ehhh. Hawked are synonymously over priced. The hype is at least a year over played. Just sell at a price point you’re worth, not bad scopes just not by any means competitive, catch up!!! The air market is growing and you will be left behind!!

Hey Jungleshooter,

Impressive effort and a good read....I'm actually using the Discovery VT-3 3-12 and didn't know about a 4-16 version....I sometimes use the SWFA 3-15 and plan on trying the new Vortex Razor LHT that just got finally announced...The Discovery is perfect with the 250mm to throw in a 1450 Pelican case for the road.

Cheers,Scott