Hawke RedDot Sights, Direct to 11-13mm Rail Mounting

I'm looking for users of the Hawke direct-to-dovetail mount red dot sights. I like the idea of no adapters required to install on 11-13 mm dovetails, specifically on the Diana Airbug/Chaser and also "clones" like the Artemis CP2. I realize this mounting regime would limit these models to use on airguns and perhaps .22 rimfires that use this size dovetail, but that's OK with me. I had a query on these sights on the Artemis CP2 thread, but received limited responses. So, anyone out there actually using these models? And what is your opinion in terms of the overall quality (construction and controls/adjustments), and in particular the quality of the dot itself (roundness/crispness of the 3-minute dot).

The little Hawke dots are the only ones I have made work for me.

I have two of the smallest, 20mm I think.
One is on a stock Prod as it is not worthy of a scope. So my least accurate gun has the most kills.

I kept switching it from gun to gun until I received a second one for Christmas. That one lives on a Lego co2 pistol.

I hate adaptors and risers. If it doesn’t clamp to the rail, I don’t want it.

They can be found for under $100 if patient.
If I buy a 3rd on it will be the 30mm….some day.

OK guys, you pretty much have "sold" me on the Hawke then.. I was considering the "middle" sized version (25mm, I think) to install on my brother's new Artemis CP2. I guess while I'm asking, I might as well ask where is the best outfit to purchase one from? They are a bit pricey at $100+ though, so the quality better BE there. I have a Sig Romeo5 on my "personal" Diana Chaser, I'm very satisfied with it. The R5 requires the UTG dove tail adapter, though. What drew me to the Hawke is that it mounts directly to the dovetail, NO adapter required. As Forrest Gump once said, "One less thing":);).