• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Hawke Optics USA customer service - WOW!

I have a Hawke Airmax 30SF 4-16x50 mounted on my Weihrauch HW97 Black Line. While shooting last week the sidewheel fell off my scope. The piece that attaches the sidewheel had come off while I was walking to my range through heavy weeds and high grass. Not to be found. A call to Hawke Optics today solved my problem. Hawke is shipping a new part at no cost. Merry Christmas to me and a great shout out to Hawke Optics for fabulous customer service.
Modify message

I've had three interactions with Hawke cusomer service so far and all have been great. One was to get a replacement alloy scope cover, and they sent one for no charge (didn't even charge me shipping). The other two involved sending in Sidewinders with issues. No questions were asked and they lived up to their lifetime warranty promise -- they simply sent me replacements that were the latest gen even though both I had sent them were previous gen models. This kind of service keeps me a loyal Hawke user.

Reactions: AirgunnerSC