• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hawke Frontier

Others on the forum who know a whole lot more than I do but depending on caliber and barrel those distances might be stretching it for the compact . like I said though wait for others with more experience to chime in

It will easily reach much further if for targets. I'm not bringing retained energy in to this but was just sending CPHP's 110 yards with a 12ftlb springer and the Airmax with 4 mils of holdover on 4x so don't doubt the compact.

As far as clicking, I would say set and forget, learn your reticle at various magnification. 

I wouldn't click a HAWKE even a FRONTIER.

FANTASTIC GLASS BTW!

I HAVE TO SAY GO ATHLON IN THIS CLICKING A CHINESE SCOPE INSTANCE if you simply refuse to buy JAPAN MADE SCOPES.

I'M NOT EVEN SPONSORED TO SAY THIS !!!

I don't quite understand the advice, but if it refers to the Athlon brand, I like them, but in that range of increases they weigh too much. On the other hand, in my hunting rifles I have a telescopic sight made in Japan Nikon Monarch E. I also have Kahles, Delta optical titanium hd, Burris made in the USA ... I like the optical quality and good light transmission.