Hawke FRONTIER FFP 5-25×56 MIL PRO

I have been searching and researching scopes for the past three weeks now and it's my opinion that if this scope tracks well, has great glass, and simply works, it could be one of the best scopes ever made. I say this because I have shot long range before and I've noticed almost all the reticles I've shot through covered the target. The fact this reticle has so many gaps between the reticle is purely incredible. The next best scope I seen that has a reticle similar to this scope is a Schmidt and Bender and I think that was over $3000. If you want to shoot surgically, it's imperative to know exactly where your bullet should hit and since you can see right through the reticle tells you exactly where that bullet is going to hit. Hope this makes sense. This is the reason I've ordered this scope. I'm not crazy about the turrets because I like the idea behind the Sidewinder models but I guess you have to lose some to gain some. Otherwise, I don't think you could get as surgical as you could with this scope using another scope. You can totally get away with hitting stuff with other scopes but this literally shows you exactly where your bullet hits.