Hawke airmax vs element helix

I have both in SFP also. Superior glass on the Hawke but the turrets are nicer on the Element. The Hawke is better with night vision but the Element isn’t bad. The Hawkes reticle lets me shoot with a little more precision. If someone stood there holding both my scopes and said they were going to smash one of them so choose, he would get tired of holding them before I made up my mind.

I'm sure you'll get all kinds of opinions and maybe I'll get flamed, but it's really hard to beat a Hawke scope. I think I have 9 or 10 now and they are as clear and bright as they come. All are Airmax but one Vantage. I have other scopes but my go to brand is Hawke. I have a unicorn CenterPoint that is great and a SWFA that is ok. An Optisan EVX which is decent ( the CenterPoint is much better). I have yet to have an Airmax that is not really clear and bright.

Reactions: .20calguy
I had two Helix Elements self destruct on springers. They were quickly and happily replaced.
On a PCP the Helix is a wonderful scope, very clear and precise. Easy to see crosshair and very clear glass. Much clearer than the Hawkes.
Kit
I purchased the Heix 6x24x50 for an HW97K, and was expecting it to be springer ready.

I'm undecided between HAWKE AIRMAX 30 FFP 6 -24X50 SF or Element Helix 6-24x50. I don't have much choice for other models here, so I would simply ask the owners... Which one is better?
Because I have been watching Ted Beir, and Matt Dubber for years, and listened to their insights regarding Element Optics, whom they're the creators of, I supported them with my recent scope purchase.
👍 all the best.

Reactions: Airgun Al