• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Having some fun with the HW77

I’ve been flat out like a lizard drinking lately and to top it off the v belt on my Z655 broke and at the same time took out the tension arm. No parts in Australia has to be shipped from America in some place that sounds like it belongs in Italy. I mow a few acres around the house so I had to buy an old tractor mower to do the job. It took hours and hours and hours anyway whilst trying to stay awake I thought I’d have some fun with theHW77 when I finished.

I apologise for my videoing skills and having my finger on the speaker and my u beaut iPad holder but I hope you like it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPJzNAYfEXo

Gary

Thanks guys it was fun, sorry again for the quality of the video. It was harder than it looked as the scope is a UTG and at that distance the crosshairs completely conceal the target. Might have to invest in a better quality scope.

Intenseaty it still twangs but for now I’ll keep shooting it as it’s so dam accurate. Still getting used to an underleaver and I’ve put about half of tin of pellets so far.

Gary