• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Having issues using the new site features? Report bugs here

@douger When using a computer or mobile device at night or in a dark environment the darker background on our screens is not as harsh on our eyes e as a white or lighter colored ones. Lighter/bright colors cause our pupils to constrict after being dilated in a dark environment. The back and forth (going from light to dark) causes eye fatigue. Dark mode/black mode is supposed to be easier on our eyes. This is the way I understand the benefits of “dark mode.”
Dark mode also saves a lot of battery power on phones and tablets. It takes a lot of power for white/light backgrounds

Thanks for keeping the forum alive and healthy.

It takes a lot of time and money to manage this. I know. I used to run a forum with over 30k hunters. Had to sell it because it became too much time. Money wasn't a huge issue. But that's a different story.

Most of all, I appreciate having the forum and everyone making it happen.

Sure things get lost during changes and upgrades but the core is here.

Thanks again

Reactions: NNMV
Firefox is suddenly bombing off when I access the site. I don't think it is on this end.

POSSIBLY related to the fact that I had not changed my user name in my browser. It was still OldCrow. The browser would crash and generate a dump file. Probably don't want that behavior even if someone has the wrong user name. Otherwise really not sure what was going on.. but I am editing this in FF now.

Nope sorry, still bombing off.

Chrome appears to be operating correctly.

Last edited:
There are some great improvements to the site but there are two things I would prefer to be different. First, the home page is a giant advertisement with the Airgun Nation logo just a very small icon. I think the Airgun Nation logo should be much bigger and the first thing at the top of the home page. Second, is just a minor issue. Our Avatars are so small now you can hardly see what they are. It looks like there is room on the new design to increase the size of the avatars without changing the size of the posting area.

I think new members are going to get confused with how the classifieds are supposed to work here. if you’re looking at the forum in the Threads view (whether log in or not) you see WTS ads. I can see how they would think that they can join and maybe post a WTS ad as their first post right away.
Personally I think the classifieds should only be seen if you’re a member and not as anonymous guest browsing the Internet and probably shouldn’t be able to see any classified ads in latest activity or from the Threads view.

Reactions: Septicdeath
I really like the new look and pages load super fast and so far seems more wayyy more mobile friendly as well. I had a lot of trouble when typing on my iPhone before however it’s much much smoother now. Haven’t figured out where dark mode is yet but looking forward to giving that a try. The Mrs. hollers at me when I’m laying in bed poking around the forum and my phone lights up the room lolz.

I am a bit bummed about the accuracy and feedback. I’m almost a year in the forum and while I didn’t have a ton of accuracy points I had a few. It now only displays “2”. Not the end of the world for me however, I do use this to vet people when I buy, trade, and sell.

I understand you’re working on it and sure it will work out eventually.

To sum things up:

Little bummed about the accuracy points.

I like the better mobile accessibility, new look/new interface, display and filter options, subscription to forums and notifications. Great job guys can’t imagine how much work went into this!

I, by default, would go into "All messages in chrono-logy order" or whatever it used to be called. I really liked / prefer that - is it, or some variation of it still available and if so - how to see / where to find? ( it was a GREAT catch-all - you would see everything in there from FT, to PCP Tuning, Hunting, Optics discussions, etc .... a little of *everything*. Join in and follow what you wanted, dismiss any threads that you weren't interested in. )