• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Having issues using the new site features? Report bugs here

Where are the classifieds?
Hey there!

The community updates are now live, so let us know what you think! We've included a brief look at changes below to help you get used to the new site features.

We've developed a system to make it easier to find the content you're looking for through "feeds."
  • Create many types of content through the "create" button at the top of the page.
  • Set your favorite feed as your default feed so that it will show up first when you log into the community.
  • Select from a large number of filter options to only see the content you want to see.
  • A dedicated questions feed to help any and all questions get answered.
We’ve also created a new, fresh look for the site that should help you to get around and find content more easily by developing a new display for forum content.

If you see any bugs, even anything small, please let us know in this thread and we'll take a look! Also, if you have any positive feedback we'd love to hear that too :)
I must wait 433 seconds to make a statement is the first thing I have to say. Then, where are the classifieds?

Your "Accuracy score" can be found here. Text from within your Accuracy score could not be translated over.
Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 6.20.04 PM.png

Any old Classified Feedback can be found with a simple username search and look for the Feedback prefix.

*Please note - All Member Feedback prior to June 8th 2022 can be found by using the Search feature (Search > Search titles only > Members name > look for threads with the Feedback prefix). Member feedback after June 8th 2022 can be found directly within the Members profile > Feedback Stats.

Classifieds Rules

No I meant the member feedback posts seem to pile in with the classifieds instead of being in their own seperate section like before. I may be doing something wrong though...
Screenshot_20220608-212235_Chrome.jpg

Can't say my first experience to this new platform is very favorable. We are use to the navigation, the format, and content....already I'm hearing things about what we had but wont translate over...how is that better? Standing by...will hold off on final verdict for a bit...but why change? Sorry folks, know you have worked hard to put this together...but Feel like I got thrown into the deep end of the jello pool. 😉 good luck.

No I meant the member feedback posts seem to pile in with the classifieds instead of being in their own seperate section like before. I may be doing something wrong though...
View attachment 267658

Please note - All Member Feedback prior to June 8th 2022 can be found by using the Search feature (Search > Search titles only > Members name > look for threads with the Feedback prefix). Member feedback after June 8th 2022 can be found directly within the Members profile > Feedback Stats.

Reactions: Bolillo
Thanks for the update but what happened to accuracy? Most of my feedback was in there and now it's all gone.
I'm partially with you on this new format. I appreciate the huge massive time and effort it takes to implement such changes, but like you, I am displeased "ALL" my feedback and all my "ACCURACY" points, credits or whatever term describes it, have completely disappeared. Losing all my "ACCURACY" points feels like being relegated to a new member with no credibility. I use such metrics to be able to assess a members credibility and legitimacy. Losing that, in a way makes you blind.

Last edited:
Reactions: FunGun and Bolillo