• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Having issues using the new site features? Report bugs here

Hey there!

The community updates are now live, so let us know what you think! We've included a brief look at changes below to help you get used to the new site features.

We've developed a system to make it easier to find the content you're looking for through "feeds."
  • Create many types of content through the "create" button at the top of the page.
  • Set your favorite feed as your default feed so that it will show up first when you log into the community.
  • Select from a large number of filter options to only see the content you want to see.
  • A dedicated questions feed to help any and all questions get answered.
We’ve also created a new, fresh look for the site that should help you to get around and find content more easily by developing a new display for forum content.

If you see any bugs, even anything small, please let us know in this thread and we'll take a look! Also, if you have any positive feedback we'd love to hear that too :)

Its definitely interesting. There are a ton of settings under your preferences to set the site up exactly how you like it. Its definitely going to take some getting used to but I can see it becoming pretty easy to use with some patience.

You're accuracy is now the "reaction score" under your profile. It seems some points went away but most of them are still there.

Feedback shows up alongside new classifieds now?
Your "Accuracy score" can be found here. Text from within your Accuracy score could not be translated over.
Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 6.20.04 PM.png

Any old Classified Feedback can be found with a simple username search and look for the Feedback prefix.

*Please note - All Member Feedback prior to June 8th 2022 can be found by using the Search feature (Search > Search titles only > Members name > look for threads with the Feedback prefix). Member feedback after June 8th 2022 can be found directly within the Members profile > Feedback Stats.

Classifieds Rules

All accuracy points, feedback and my private messages have disappeared.
Hopefully all of that will be sorted soon.
Some of them bugs have already been reported and we'll squash them soon. You should be able to view all your legacy private messages by clicking your name > the message envelope > show all.

Reactions: Aland64
Some of them bugs have already been reported and we'll squash them soon. You should be able to view all your legacy private messages by clicking your name > the message envelope > show all.
Thanks for that. Had some contact info in my older messages. Will hang tight here while bugs are worked out. Do enjoy the blackout mode, I have to say. It also appears that we can customize our views pretty quickly for the sections we scan often (classifieds).

I like the format, granted it may take a few whacks at getting familiar with all of the changes, but in general, me likey!
To all of the members that don't like the change, you're simply used to the old site, give this a chance, you'll get familiar with it just as you did with the old site.
C'mon man!!

Mike