• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Having issues using the new site features? Report bugs here

IMG_20220626_124944_680.jpg
IMG_20220626_124944_680.jpg

@Norcal Try clicking the three-lined “menu” icon in lower right corner (mobile version). View attachment 271246
Next look under “Forums,” then “Watched,” and finally “Watched Threads” for threads you’re following.View attachment 271247
If I’m not mistaken, this should lead you to the threads and posts you’re asking about.
I'm accessing the forum using a Laptop running Win 10 and a Kindle Fire HD 10 - neither shows the options you show when I hit the three dots located in the Upper right corner of the screens.

@Immulator Key words “quality posts.” From your perspective does replying to posts with “nice” add value to a thread in any way?
Howdy sheriff how you doing? Does telling another member what they're allowed to post somehow add value to a thread in any way since it's not your job?

Reactions: Plink Floyd
Howdy sheriff how you doing? Does telling another member what they're allowed to post somehow add value to a thread in any way since it's not your job?
@OldSpook You know my name clown. It appears that you have mistaken courtesy for weakness in regards to interacting with me. We’ve discussed our issues privately, yet you insist upon attempting to troll and publicly harasss me. You’re a disrespectful hypocrite and a pathetic wannabe cyber bully who makes a conscious decision to troll members around the forums doing some of the same things you accuse others of. You insert yourself into threads, at times adding zero value to them, just to antagonize members. At this point you’re a joke of a member stuck on a hamster wheel of deluded logic. As I told you before, I am who I am and I’m not your friend. I make mistakes and I’m not in the habit of running from them. You call yourself sticking for other without the slightest clue that some people you may have thought you were sticking up for contacted me to clarify whatever misunderstanding there may have been. I don’t change accounts on forums after wearing out my welcome, having some sort of mental episode, or whatever it is that plagues you. You wreak of unhappiness. You think I’m arrogant, that can’t possibly be what drives you to these lengths. Whatever your issue is, at this point, it’s YOUR issue. Work them out or die with them, that’s on you. Hopefully you find some sort of solace at some so you don’t continue to carelessly heap negativity upon those that you attempt to impose yourself upon or people who have to interact with you.

I'll take that as a yes. You DO believe you are adding something to the forum when you chastize another member for simply posting "nice!" In a thread. Who appointed you to judge him or anyone else?

I'd be more impressed if you weren't self-appointed.

😏

I'll just add this little bit. I have also been contacted by other members who actually thanked me for trying to call you out as a self-appointed forum moderator. So I'm guessing you and I must be far more alike than we are different.

😉

Just mark me down as unimpressed. You should consider your own advice.

🥱

I won't call you clown or hypocrite because I don't attribute to malice what can easily be explained by incompetence or arrogance.

🙄

Have a lovely day and try real hard to figure out you aren't running the show here. Neither am I for that matter. The biggest difference between you and me? I know it.

Last edited:
There's a bug I notice with my list of ignored members being able to contact me in a private message, when I put then on an ignore list I expect them to be completely gone in all views and there ability to see my post and contact me in a PM

This to me is a major flaw because with all the crazy people coming out of the wood work in the news this is a serious flaw in privacy and security, please get it fixed before something really happens to a members safety and privacy.

There's a bug I notice with my list of ignored members being able to contact me in a private message, when I put then on an ignore list I expect them to be completely gone in all views and there ability to see my post and contact me in a PM

This to me is a major flaw because with all the crazy people coming out of the wood work in the news this is a serious flaw in privacy and security, please get it fixed before something really happens to a members safety and privacy.
Everyone drop dead on this very important issue???

Still can't PM anyone. I have more than 10 post's not counting these PM issues. Please let me know what I need to do. Not sure what the site means by "substantive posts", seems rather subjective. I have asked pertinent questions and made a few comments on other posts. I believe that I have met criteria.
Before I joined this site, I have been doing a lot of research online, especially YouTube with all the helpful videos and reviews. I am not interested in buying a brand new air rifle to start. I would like to get a used one which makes sense to me. The sooner I can access your wonderful sellers classifieds, the sooner I can get practicing. I understand and agree with the 10 post rule. It's frustrating as someone that's trying to sell something when you get tire kickers or people that are scammers. Thanks