• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Having issues using the new site features? Report bugs here

If you have permission to send PM, the step are easy...

Click on your avatar/photo.

Click on the envelope.

Click on START NEW CONVERSATION

Screenshot_20220619-151812.png

Screenshot_20220619-151819.png

Screenshot_20220619-151825.png

If you have permission to send PM, the step are easy...

Click on your avatar/photo.

Click on the envelope.

Click on START NEW CONVERSATION

View attachment 269751

View attachment 269752

View attachment 269753
I'm also frustrated in trying to PM. I'm pretty sure I can add value here. I made hundreds, maybe thousands of posts on the Yellow Forum a decade ago. I bought, tested, and sold just under 500 airguns, built some pretty cool prototypes, and I received hundreds of all-positive BOI's, but I can't figure out how to buy an airgun of this forum(?). Granted, I'm over 60, but I started working as a computer operator at NSA in 1978. Somebody.....help me!

I'm also frustrated in trying to PM. I'm pretty sure I can add value here. I made hundreds, maybe thousands of posts on the Yellow Forum a decade ago. I bought, tested, and sold just under 500 airguns, built some pretty cool prototypes, and I received hundreds of all-positive BOI's, but I can't figure out how to buy an airgun of this forum(?). Granted, I'm over 60, but I started working as a computer operator at NSA in 1978. Somebody.....help me!
Now I’m getting the START CONVERSATION BUTTON when I select a member’s name. This happened after I made 10 or 11 posts on various forums. THANKS!

Can't seem to find a list of threads/topics I had been following before this upgrade happened. Am I missing something or did that info not get ported over with the upgrade?
@Norcal Try clicking the three-lined “menu” icon in lower right corner (mobile version).
11E09E5E-79F8-4098-977E-9C4F92AAC469.jpeg

Next look under “Forums,” then “Watched,” and finally “Watched Threads” for threads you’re following.
5858325D-4A20-4DB2-8680-4BB5B0C5AE66.jpeg

If I’m not mistaken, this should lead you to the threads and posts you’re asking about.