• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Having issues using the new site features? Report bugs here

Michael, first, great new site. Thank you for putting your hard earned time (and money) into it. I really like the layout, and I'm sure that this cannot be cheap or easy to do.

I did notice an issue: I wandered over to the streaming link, and it worked fine, but I was not able to return to the forums from the streaming page. I don't know if I missed the return link or if it is missing.

Anyway, minor nit. Congratulations on the new site!

Where are the sub forums? If I want to search for event reports or schedules for a particular type of event, are they now just mixed in and buried with all the other posts?

Also, there is a feed to the right of the home page that looks like its displaying DMs between members? I must be misunderstanding this, I guess its something called a profile post?

Last edited:
Where are the sub forums? If I want to search for event reports or schedules for a particular type of event, are they now just mixed in and buried with all the other posts?

Also, there is a feed to the right of the home page that looks like its displaying DMs between members? I must be misunderstanding this, I guess its something called a profile post?
I brought up the same the other day. I got no response. Good to see others are seeing it.

Any word on our feedback scores being ported to the new forum?

Michael said he was going to work on this be we would lose the associated text.

Now it seems the subject is being ignored.
That's really helpful........ in burying the question so that it never gets an answer.

I just posted the following thread:

Apparently, it thinks the word " c o c k " -- without the spaces -- is a dirty word or something, because it replaced it with ****. You do kind of have to do that with some air guns.