• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Having issues using the new site features? Report bugs here

Is the required 10 posts to sell in the classifieds working?

I just looked at a WTB ad and I wasn’t familiar with the member who posted it. So I clicked on the members profile and could see they had been a member since Jan 2021 but when I click on their postings in their profile to see what they have posted about here nothing comes up except for the WTS ad they posted today. When I check their latest activity the only thing that pops up is the WTS ad also.
I can see my post history and I have checked and I can see other members I’m familiar with post history so maybe something isn’t set up right to have the 10 posts to sell in the classifieds?

Is the required 10 posts to sell in the classifieds working?

I just looked at a WTB ad and I wasn’t familiar with the member who posted it. So I clicked on the members profile and could see they had been a member since Jan 2021 but when I click on their postings in their profile to see what they have posted about here nothing comes up except for the WTS ad they posted today. When I check their latest activity the only thing that pops up is the WTS ad also.
I can see my post history and I have checked and I can see other members I’m familiar with post history so maybe something isn’t set up right to have the 10 posts to sell in the classifieds?
There were a few bugs in the forum roles, but they should be all fixed now. Yes there is a 10 post minimum to be able to create a thread in the Classified forum and to access the PM system. Please "report" the thread that sneaked in there. Thanks

there is a 10 post minimum to be able to create a thread in the Classified forum and to access the PM system.
It should be 100 posts to gain access and no spamming. The scammers would be gone. I've been through it and that's what we did on a big tech forum to solve the problem. 10 post and allowing them to be spam is no deterrent whatsoever. Might as well be zero. A scammer could literally type 5 periods into 10 threads in 60 seconds and be good to go.

black mode whats that about
@douger When using a computer or mobile device at night or in a dark environment the darker background on our screens is not as harsh on our eyes e as a white or lighter colored ones. Lighter/bright colors cause our pupils to constrict after being dilated in a dark environment. The back and forth (going from light to dark) causes eye fatigue. Dark mode/black mode is supposed to be easier on our eyes. This is the way I understand the benefits of “dark mode.”

Reactions: Feinwerk
I get nothing when attempting to access my PMs. When I click the envelope icon there’s no content displayed. Is this a bug or has this happened to everyone?
Edit: nevermind. I got. I had to click “show all.”
DC47E1C8-4552-4B43-99FD-0798D47CA781.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: heavy-impact
This new format will take some getting used to. So far I like what I see regarding the ability to filter through threads and private messages. I also appreciate the “similar threads” suggestions that appear at the bottom of the page. It looks like those suggestions may come in handy for members posting questions that go unanswered. Good way to encourage searching through the forums for other threads that may have posts posing similar questions or relative answers.

I will be the first to admit that I am not a computor wiz by any means, but this new format is very confusing, not user friendly in any way !! I have spent a number of hours trying to figure things out,, but come to the conclusion ...it just isnt worth the trouble. Other sites are much easier to use for us less experienced in computor operations.