• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Having issues using the new site features? Report bugs here

Hey there!

The community updates are now live, so let us know what you think! We've included a brief look at changes below to help you get used to the new site features.

We've developed a system to make it easier to find the content you're looking for through "feeds."
  • Create many types of content through the "create" button at the top of the page.
  • Set your favorite feed as your default feed so that it will show up first when you log into the community.
  • Select from a large number of filter options to only see the content you want to see.
  • A dedicated questions feed to help any and all questions get answered.
We’ve also created a new, fresh look for the site that should help you to get around and find content more easily by developing a new display for forum content.

If you see any bugs, even anything small, please let us know in this thread and we'll take a look! Also, if you have any positive feedback we'd love to hear that too :)
While the answer may be posted in here somewhere, I'd like to find out what happened to the "ACCURACY" credits and other positive feedbacks that help lend credibility to existing members, especially a fairly new member such as myself. Sorry to complain, as I know a great amount of effort went into this new format. If possible, could there somehow be link, transfer or migrate of any earned "ACCURACY" credits into the new system format? Thanks...

ignored members still show their content without clicking the "show content" link
Capture.JPG

My vote is for legacy classified feedback to have its own forum, like it used to. But new feedback will now "live" in our profiles, correct? So legacy feedback threads in the new classifieds section will drop to somewhere at the end, eventually, right?

Bug report: I was trying to read the classifieds rules (to see if anything changed).

When starting a new WTS thread, there is a link to the rules (see image below).
Clicking the link sort of suspends the page and a log in dialog is displayed (see second image below).
Clicking cancel results in a 404 error (after it opens a new page, and fails....likely due to no credentials being supplied by the user).

Why am I being asked to log in, when I'm already logged in to the forum?
And cancel should dismiss the log in dialog, and bring me back to where I was (Post thread), no?

forum.JPG

forum2.JPG

My vote is for legacy classified feedback to have its own forum, like it used to. But new feedback will now "live" in our profiles, correct? So legacy feedback threads in the new classifieds section will drop to somewhere at the end, eventually, right?

Bug report: I was trying to read the classifieds rules (to see if anything changed).

When starting a new WTS thread, there is a link to the rules (see image below).
Clicking the link sort of suspends the page and a log in dialog is displayed (see second image below).
Clicking cancel results in a 404 error (after it opens a new page, and fails....likely due to no credentials being supplied by the user).

Why am I being asked to log in, when I'm already logged in to the forum?
And cancel should dismiss the log in dialog, and bring me back to where I was (Post thread), no?

View attachment 267763

View attachment 267764

Sorry about that! a URL didn't get updated when we pushed live, so both of those links are now working.

Your "Accuracy score" can be found here. Text from within your Accuracy score could not be translated over.
Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 6.20.04 PM.png

Any old Classified Feedback can be found with a simple username search and look for the Feedback prefix.

*Please note - All Member Feedback prior to June 8th 2022 can be found by using the Search feature (Search > Search titles only > Members name > look for threads with the Feedback prefix). Member feedback after June 8th 2022 can be found directly within the Members profile > Feedback Stats.

Classifieds Rules

Understood, but all of the "old" accuracy didn't translate over to the "likes" (reaction score) currently on the new format? I had 185 accuracy, now I have 144 likes, so 41 got lost in translation. Or since its new perhaps that is in progress? I also don't see a list of the members that "followed" us. I can see who we follow, but not the list of those that follow us. Is that still being developed? I had 104 , now I have 2 or 3... Thanks!
Mike

Reactions: RAMJET66
Understood, but all of the "old" accuracy didn't translate over to the "likes" (reaction score) currently on the new format? I had 185 accuracy, now I have 144 likes, so 41 got lost in translation. Or since its new perhaps that is in progress? I also don't see a list of the members that "followed" us. I can see who we follow, but not the list of those that follow us. Is that still being developed? I had 104 , now I have 2 or 3... Thanks!
Mike
Hi Mike,

It appears that the only Accuracy that got moved over was Accuracy tied to a thread/reply. It looks like Accuracy that was left in a members profile (without being tied to any thread/reply) didn't make it over.

The entire migration was extremely complex because the former platform was written in bbcode (which has never been used in history of all forums). Meaning ALL of the data you currently see required custom scripts to extract specific data from bbcode, and then place it in specific area within the new theme and software written in PHP.

I've got our developer looking into a solution for this right now.