• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Having issues using the new site features? Report bugs here

Thank you so much for the reply. I actually clicked on the links that you gave me but I’m still not able to contact them. I’m sure that there’s just something that I’m just doing wrong.
@e606 When you want to contact a member use “@“ symbol followed by their screen name like I did with your name at the beginning of this post. The member(s)/staff should receive an alert that they were tagged in a post. From there it’s up to them to respond; this is a public post. I think it works in a pinch if you’re unable to PM another member or AGN staff. Glad to read that you got some assistance.

Still can't PM anyone. I have more than 10 post's not counting these PM issues. Please let me know what I need to do. Not sure what the site means by "substantive posts", seems rather subjective. I have asked pertinent questions and made a few comments on other posts. I believe that I have met criteria.
Before I joined this site, I have been doing a lot of research online, especially YouTube with all the helpful videos and reviews. I am not interested in buying a brand new air rifle to start. I would like to get a used one which makes sense to me. The sooner I can access your wonderful sellers classifieds, the sooner I can get practicing. I understand and agree with the 10 post rule. It's frustrating as someone that's trying to sell something when you get tire kickers or people that are scammers. Thanks
I have the opposite issue of stopping members that are on my ignore list from contacting me, a dangerous issue when they want to perpetuate a threat

Hey there!

The community updates are now live, so let us know what you think! We've included a brief look at changes below to help you get used to the new site features.

We've developed a system to make it easier to find the content you're looking for through "feeds."
  • Create many types of content through the "create" button at the top of the page.
  • Set your favorite feed as your default feed so that it will show up first when you log into the community.
  • Select from a large number of filter options to only see the content you want to see.
  • A dedicated questions feed to help any and all questions get answered.
We’ve also created a new, fresh look for the site that should help you to get around and find content more easily by developing a new display for forum content.

If you see any bugs, even anything small, please let us know in this thread and we'll take a look! Also, if you have any positive feedback we'd love to hear that too :)
Good mourning, I cant message members.? Please add me in. Thanks.