• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Have you seen these??

So I reached out to Joe @ jdscustomdesign.com about making a parallax wheel for a new shooter in our club who was uncertain as to what his needs may be. Joe has made me a few in the past and I’ve always been very pleased.

After a short conversation about the scope he would be using, he asked me if the new shooter would like a carbon reinforced wheel or standard 3D wheel?

WHAT??

“What are you talking about? A carbon reinforced wheel?” Joe chuckled and asked me when was the last time I had been to jdscustomdesign.com? “It been a while” was my sheepish reply. So I told Joe I’d call him back after we had a look at the new designs and, oh my goodness! He has added some really cool ones too. He even makes one specifically for the Sightron scope call the “Tron”.

Check out these new designs, new colors, and new features. I got one on the way and I may have to pony up and get one of the new medallion models too.

These are the CF reinforced models of the 3D wheels. Super ridged, not affected by temperature, virtually indestructible. But if you do break it, Joe stands behind his products 100%
Note the aluminum reinforcing ring.
IMG_2279.jpeg

These are the “Medallion” wheels. You can request a specific logo, colors, image or design to be applied to the medallion and even order additional medallions to switch out to suit your imagination. Your gun logo, your favorite sports team, even an image of your pet Yorkie. Just submit the image to Joe and he can help you out. Know that, custom images may delay the shipping of the wheel but not for very long.
IMG_2278.jpeg

Got a Sightron scope? This is the wheel for your scope, the “Tron”.
Joe has designed the curvature to suit the degree of rotation from 10-55 yards.

IMG_2280.jpeg

Now for the really cool wheel you can have made in a one off, personalized just for you.
The Medallion
IMG_2278.jpeg

Not sure which one to get? Joe can help you select the wheel that best suits your scope as the designs he makes are, for the most part, are scope specific to maximize the yardage spacing for those critical near or far itty-bitty KZ’s. Want to experiment with two wheels?
That's easy.
All the hubs he makes index in the same location as all the wheels. This means 55, 47, or 13 yards on one wheel will still be that yardage on your next wheel. (As long as you don’t move the parallax mounting hub)
Give Joe a call @ 423-335-0540