Have you guy's seen this Anti-Hunting video, this could be you....

This video depicts the Air Gun Hunter as doing illegal acts and Criminalizes the Hunter for Hunting, But there is no proof of any illegal acts, there is no mention of private property, it could be a legal hunting area and or a private area with permission, it doesn't say, what it does say is that the video maker will make money from items listed on the video if you purchase said items from the links, please note that Amazon is the one paying this person for every item sold from these links, the video maker states that the Hunter is shooting Animals for no reason and is indiscriminately shooting animals everywhere he points the Air rifle, the video maker also make it clear that the Hunter is obviously deranged (Troubled Person with a Rifle) with no proof..... now it looks to me that the Hunter was hunting Eurasian Collered Doves, which we know is an Invasive species and in most states be hunted year round, notice the Hunter in the car, he never shoots from inside the car, he only spots from the car, no law against that, so why is this video on youtube? to Demonize and Criminalize all of you, you own a gun, you have to be a deranged crazy Killer, read some of the comments...... I notified the NRA on Facebook but Everyone of us needs to do the same, go to the Facebook page and go to Posts and post on any area you want and Messenger works to, flood them with complaints about this video and Amazons involvement not matter how indirect Amazons involvement they are still pay the video make from links on this video, and last but not least contact Amazon, tell them you don't appreciate their involvement in Anti-hunting videos that Criminalize Hunters and you will not purchase from them, it your judgement on this.....

here's the video ( Click on the video and then Make sure you click on the Youtube link at the bottom on the video to take you to Youtube to access the whole video and comments) make sure you click on "See More" to see the rest of the explanation of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwhVNR1ImUk

This video depicts the Air Gun Hunter as doing illegal acts and Criminalizes the Hunter for Hunting, But there is no proof of any illegal acts, there is no mention of private property, it could be a legal hunting area and or a private area with permission, it doesn't say, what it does say is that the video maker will make money from items listed on the video if you purchase said items from the links, please note that Amazon is the one paying this person for every item sold from these links, the video maker states that the Hunter is shooting Animals for no reason and is indiscriminately shooting animals everywhere he points the Air rifle, the video maker also make it clear that the Hunter is obviously deranged (Troubled Person with a Rifle) with no proof..... now it looks to me that the Hunter was hunting Eurasian Collered Doves, which we know is an Evasive species and in most states be hunted year round, notice the Hunter in the car, he never shoots from inside the car, he only spots from the car, no law against that, so why is this video on youtube? to Demonize and Criminalize all of you, you own a gun, you have to be a deranged crazy Killer, read some of the comments...... I notified the NRA on Facebook but Everyone of us needs to do the same, go to the Facebook page and go to Posts and post on any area you want and Messenger works to, flood them with complaints about this video and Amazons involvement not matter how indirect Amazons involvement they are still pay the video make from links on this video, and last but not least contact Amazon, tell them you don't appreciate their involvement in Anti-hunting videos that Criminalize Hunters and you will not purchase from them, it your judgement on this.....

here's the video ( Click on the video and then Make sure you click on the Youtube link at the bottom on the video to take you to Youtube to access the whole video and comments) make sure you click on "See More" to see the rest of the explanation of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwhVNR1ImUk

This thinks stinks of a set-up to me. No mention of where he is and i'm not real sure that game cameras took the footage. Most of the YT responses have no clue its an airgun. This whole deal has distinct "PETA" odor to it.

Exactly, that's why I posted a complaint on the NRA facebook page, I couldn't find a contact link on the NRA website so I used Facebook, also notified Stealth cam and Moultrie about the video since the Video maker was promoting their products on that video, if they get a bunch of complaints from a bunch of us, then they will have to do something, let's make a stink about it and see if Youtube removes the video or if the NRA gets involved, it won't hurt to try, remember they do it to us, why can't we do it to them.

I havent seen a Game Cam with sound. Maybe, but looks staged. Intake everything with a grain if salt. There is more fake crap out there than real.

They give the model of the camera used and it does record audio. Nothing in the video shows that he did anything wrong or illegal. Typical youtuber commenters jumping to conclusions with zero proof to back up their responses.

Pretty sure it's not staged. That channel is nothing but trail cam videos. Also, if you read thru the comments, the reasons people are upset is that the guy is not only trespassing, but is illegally hunting and doing so in what looks like a seriously unsafe manner. This is not an attack on air gunners. That said, there does seem to be this general disregard for game laws by our lil airgunnin community. There are people that frequent this forum and will shoot anything that moves an claim it is pest control. I just recently saw a post asking how to attract squirrels into the yard to shoot them, and another where the guy baited a turkey to his property, killed it, and posted it all claiming he was well within his legal rights. Don't care. That's jail time. I don't think you heard me.. J A I L, the big House, up the river. Poaching is illegal as hell and carries a hefty penalty. I cannot recommend it enough, Talk to YOUR Game Warden. Ask specifics about the quarry, location and method of take.

I watched some of the posters other trail cam videos. I am wondering how he gets all these different "scenes" played out right in front of his camera? Is there a big sign posted that says "Feel free to stop your car here and do dumb poop!"? No clue if the video is real or not but if that's private property he's got a hell of a lot of trespassers lol.

If you took the time to read thru the guys page and watch some of his vids, he says its his property and these people are trespassing. If you watch some of them you can clearly see the No Trespassing sign. He even confronts one guy saying that people dump on his property all the time. The evidence is the guys page and his videos.

If that's the case, then why doesn't he make any mention of it on this particular video post? There is nothing in the video or his comments that suggest the guy is trespassing or hunting illegally. All he complains about is the animals losing their life. It seems that he is all to happy to have people trespassing on his property so he can make money on youtube and his zombie hunter site versus actually trying to stop the trespassers. He got you to go to his other pages so he can make money which is all he really wants. If nobody was trespassing on his property, he'd be out of business. He's loving it, what a sham.

Everyone take a deep breath. 

The youtube channel in question apparently is based upon putting trail cameras on highways and seeing what sort of human activity is recorded. People watching, in other words. The videos are then given clickbaity titles to get people to look at them. All in the name of generating traffic to the channel. 

By harping on this video, all we’re doing is playing into the clickbait nature of this video. We’re doing exactly what the youtuber wants us to do by posting this video and talking about it.

I would suggest no one else post this video up in airgun forums. It might even be a good idea to remove the link from this post. 

I went to his site and it does not mention that it is his property in any of the written portions, all the videos are pay per view,

this is all it say's

"Hey, we’re a team of collectivist that simply want to expose the crime, and strange activities that occur when you think no one is watching. From the illegal activities from our public officials, to people who are simply out of their mind. That’s us, Robot Kitchen. We don the synonym Zombie Hunter to describe the people we catch. The mindless machines that propagate their activities while thinking they have no repercussions.

Thank you for all your support so far, we love what we’re doing. If you also love what we’re doing, consider donating.

We couldn’t keep doing this without you, and again, thanks."

I didn't watch his videos Since you have to pay to watch, so there still no mention that this is His private property in written form, Don't get me Wrong, I am All for catching Trespassers, Poacher and any Illegal activity do'ers, but when you post video's like this, it should have in the title or somewhere that it is Private land and the person(s) in the video are trespassing, otherwise it comes off as Anti-Hunting, Anti-gun propaganda.