• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Have you ever had a pellet that was unbelievably inaccurate?

Nico5999The Daisy Pointed pellets I have are absolutely atrocious. 2 1/2" groups at 10 yards out of a PCP. But, they were only like $2, so I'm not too disappointed.

I also tried these pellets and they were so bad, I couldn't hit a 12x12 inch target set at 10 yards. I always see these pellets in stock at wally world so someone must be having good luck with these pellets

Gamo Pro Magnum in my .25 Marauder shot 7" groups at 30 yards, while JSB exacts shoot 1/2-3/4" groups every time. I've tried washing them and lubing them and nothing helped... If you look at the back of the pellet the skirt is very inconsistent in thickness. Not sure if this is why but the pellets that shoot good in my gun all are much more accurately made!!!

Yes, Yes today !!!!

Shot my Hatsan Vortex EDGE in 177.. thought I'd try Silver Jets ... what a mistake !!!!!

At 17 yards I'm getting a pattern of about 3-4 inches, I kept thinking something was very wrong with the gun ! The pellets go in with a little pop, they all fit nice and snug, and boom - I'm now the owner of a single shot single pellet shotgun ;- )

So I put in some Kodiaks ....... I'm stacking pellets, no fliers everything is right with the world. They go in the bore nice and easy and they shoot lights out.

WOW, I could not believe the difference in accuracy... one was accurate and the other, completely useless !

wll