• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Have you ever blocked anyone here on AGN?

Also just one person for me. Someone who blocked me not for a heated back and forth dispute, but because I had the temerity to comment in one of his threads about how far entry-level PCPs had come in recent years. He made a spectacle and blocked me immediately. I thought it was childish so naturally I acted childish in return and blocked him.

Reactions: RAMJET66
Only once .... constant combative posts & trolling of others to get into one sided debates. Block still in place :censored:
Also just one person for me. Someone who blocked me not for a heated back and forth dispute, but because I had the temerity to comment in one of his threads about how far entry-level PCPs had come in recent years. He made a spectacle and blocked me immediately. I thought it was childish so naturally I acted childish in return and blocked him.

Same and same. One guy only. I know him outside of the forum too and he ranks bout as low as a guy can go on my quality of character scale.

(Edit: one not counting YoDoyle, although I don't know if the block counts when 90% of the rest of the forum members also blocked him, and he eventually got banned. So one active/current block).

Last edited:
Reactions: SteveV
nope
dont plan to.
kLnokbJh.jpg

It was a conversation in the PMs. I like to move to that now after a couple of public posts. We were having a back and forth, the he blocked me I think

I would never block anyone. I like to interact with people with opposing views
Interaction is how we learn and one can be on the receiving or sharing end.
Sadly some folks are SO RIGHTEOUS that there opinion is the only correct one, it is not a conversation at all but a pissing match with one side doing nearly all the pissing. Not fun or constructive being in said conversation, and honestly not fun to read others being there either.

Interaction is how we learn and one can be on the receiving or sharing end.
Sadly some folks are SO RIGHTEOUS that there opinion is the only correct one, it is not a conversation at all but a pissing match with one side doing nearly all the pissing. Not fun or constructive being in said conversation, and honestly not fun to read others being there either.

Some folks are into airguns b/c they love shooting. And some folks are part of this because they like the attention and notoriety. The attention and notoriety seekers are the ego maniacs that create the one-sided pissing matches.

Reactions: L.Leon
I've blocked in the past, but currently am blocking no one. I am however, being blocked by three members, one a minor manufacturer, and the two other fairly popular posters. Its kinda silly, since all I have to do is sign out and then I can read all the posts, plus its easy to see that one has posted when the post numbers upper right skip a number.

There's absolutely no way I would block anyone even if they annoy and pester me to the MAX,

Blocking someone is such a weak thing to do,...also many block other members because they get called out on BS they post, doing so not only they block the member but also that member cannot see their posting anymore so they can continue to post BS and if they block enough of the members that check them and call them out they are able to post S#it without being held accountable.

The feature is definitely flawed.

It was a conversation in the PMs. I like to move to that now after a couple of public posts. We were having a back and forth, the he blocked me I think

I would never block anyone. I like to interact with people with opposing views
Thanks for the explanation...but I was just kidding around. The joke is that I was insinuating that I had blocked you so I couldn't see your original posts but the point is - if I have to explain the joke, it wasn't that funny to begin with...

Reactions: genericAGuser
I thought so but it says I’m not blocking anyone currently 🤷‍♂️. Nothing that bad seems to happen here. A bit of brand bashing here and there but that isn’t all that bothersome to me. People bash FX and I like their guns. I bash AEA a lot and many like their products. All just opinions and we all just want ours heard once in awhile.

Reactions: Matt247365