• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Have you ever blocked anyone here on AGN?

First off, I don’t post a ton because for the most part someone has already said what my response would’ve been so thanks for speaking for me y’all. However, reading through this topic gets me thinking about the use of a “block” on someone. I didn’t know that the person blocked was informed or had knowledge of the fact that they had been blocked. This seems counterintuitive as the point of blocking someone is to not be informed or influenced by them. The fact that the blocked individual has knowledge of the block and the individual doing the blocking seems extremely passive aggressive.

This alone makes me never want to block anyone as it will then put me on the radar of the very individuals I am attempting to avoid!

Just a suggestion to the moderators, two way knowledge of a block is somewhat defeating the purpose of the block. Not totally sure if this is a feature that is easily modifiable so it may be a moot point.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
I have I've blocked anyone who blocks me because I don't want them to see my content either.

And I blocked you because you were looking for a fight. In about 5 minutes I'm going to block you again.

The thing about freedom of speech that you don't understand is everyone has it not just you.

You came looking for a fight you didn't get one you kept trying even by PM's and then I blocked you.
Freedom of speech gives no one the right to be heard.

Leo Tolstoy died in 1910,,,
Oh, I bet you read that on the internet, right?

IMG_6306.jpeg