Have the courage of your convictions .

So why Is It most people wont mention the supplier when they have a problem with there purchase ????...IE I received my gun a few days a go and It wont hold air or the mag docent cycle properly and hangs up , or the trigger seized up and wont shoot . So I emailed the store I bought It from but no reply or I called the store I bought It from but they are giving me the run around and want me to pay shipping even though Its still under warranty and they want me to pay 25% restocking fee If I return the gun for a refund ect ect , I think you guys get the gist . So guys please If you have a real problem with a supplier SHOUT out the stores name I think people have a right to know who Is good and who Is bad so we can make an Informed decision on weather to buy from that particular store , after all we pay a lot of money for this hobby we deserve to be treated right .

Just sayin .

Last edited:
I think a lot of times people are frustrated and just venting, bot don't necessarily want to throw someone under the bus just yet. A lot of vendors browse these forums and if a consumer were too quick to condemn a supplier, it could burn a bridge and really leave them in a lurch!

Having said that, I also think folks who post these type of posts need to close the loop and post the final outcome, good bad or ugly. That might be the appropriate time to name the company/indivdual, then everyone would know the rest of the story... Sometimes these things do turn around and have a positive outcome.

I agree with ALL you guys. I also think these companies we deal with could do themselves a service by having every customer rate their satisfaction in condition of equipment, customer service, shipping/packaging & turn around time in handling problems. Were I a business owner I'd CERTAINLY want to know so I could correct where the business is deficient, but that's me. Too many businesses nowadays don't have much integrity & the FAST BUCK means everything. When people post problems with companies here on the forum I'm always interested in how it plays out & WHICH COMPANY we're talking about. These are NOT small sums of money we're investing & we should have the right to make an informed decision.

I agree with ALL you guys. I also think these companies we deal with could do themselves a service by having every customer rate their satisfaction in condition of equipment, customer service, shipping/packaging & turn around time in handling problems. Were I a business owner I'd CERTAINLY want to know so I could correct where the business is deficient, but that's me. Too many businesses nowadays don't have much integrity & the FAST BUCK means everything. When people post problems with companies here on the forum I'm always interested in how it plays out & WHICH COMPANY we're talking about. These are NOT small sums of money we're investing & we should have the right to make an informed decision.
I 100% agree here for sure. Key words "which company". I have always felt it important to always give the companies name IF the complaint is worth enough to warrant a complaint AND there is good evidence to back your claim. Also don't make a complaint unless you have follow through on the outcome. Not fair to the company that the complaint is about or us as engaged spectators that make decision on where to spend out money after the complaint. If the complaint is just a way to let out frustration and there will be no need for follow through I actually would error on the side of not voicing the name of the company.

I do think it is important too acknowledge an elephant in the room. We are enjoying a forum that is also privately owned. This is not a democracy and you do not have "rights" here. This is a persons private property and you must respect the need for sponsors and income stream for the owners of this forum. Is what it is regardless of your opinion. Once you accept that you will approach the "complaints" with healthy respect for parties involved.

Last edited:
I give you a example of fear of not being able to purchase part..more than 4 years ago I purchased a gun it came defective but I wanted it..I send it to usa to be worked on by the master it self..or so that is what he tells and every one here believes.. gun came shooting like crap .. I opened the gun really bad dremels marks everywhere.. purchased a second gun just turned by the same person exactly the same disaster as my first gun .. people will never know until they opene there guns what he really has done.. but I don't say anything because one I will no longer have a parts supplier n 2 some people here have difficulty knowing the truth.. I just hope they don't have to opened their expensive toys never n see how the tune was done..

In my experience, I have rarely had a bad experience. The issue is a lot of folks are unrealistic in their expectations. I grew up in an era when they advertised "Allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery" and now everyone expects 2 days prime.

If you give them time they usually come thru. People have no idea how many emails a supplier gets, along with phone calls.

Perfect example, I emailed a question to AoA asking for availability and price on a part. I patiently waited a few days, and they came back with yes, the cost and did I want to purchase. I replied yes and it was shipped a few hours later and showed up in a few days.

I could have hounded the crap out of them, demanding a response. But do I know how many emails and phone calls they get every day??? and how long it takes them to answer them all?

It's so easy today to tarnish a company's reputation anonymously behind a keyboard. And we only get one side of the story, the complainer, rarely do we hear the supplier's side and all the efforts they may have exhausted to help the customer.

Are there some companies that are bad?? Sure, but overall, my experience with the majority is that they do their best under a strained economy and global supply chain.

Reactions: Shortcut
I choose a vendor based on his reputation on this forum. My first two purchases were for air rifles he didn't even list on his site, and I am sure he made very little on (each was $300). Yet, he treated me well, answered emails, and got me what I wanted. I therefore try to deal with him exclusively when he has incidentals in stock even if they cost me a few dollars more.

I try not to jump around from seller to seller simply because I want a knowledgeable individual with a relationship in my corner.

I choose a vendor based on his reputation on this forum. My first two purchases were for air rifles he didn't even list on his site, and I am sure he made very little on (each was $300). Yet, he treated me well, answered emails, and got me what I wanted. I therefore try to deal with him exclusively when he has incidentals in stock even if they cost me a few dollars more.

I try not to jump around from seller to seller simply because I want a knowledgeable individual with a relationship in my corner.
This to me is an excellent point. If a company has earned your business and respect stick with them as your go to company, even if the price isn't the best for that item on that day. It's about the loyalty of it. Unfortunately this old school way of thinking is more limited in this day and age of the immediately internet search for the best price. As a result we internet search companies right out of business. It's a shame.

Reactions: d3vnull
All valid points guys , But Im not talking about If your package Is shipped a few days late or most of my pellets skirts were damaged or anything trivial like that then shout out the supplier's name no not at all S^^t happens we all know that , There have been a few posts of late from people complaining about their experience's saying I will never use this guy again , reading through their posts most have a valid argument but very rarely mention who that guy Is . Im just saying If you feel like your not getting the customer support you deserve and have no other recourse then let the population know who that person/store Is , might not only benefit us but the supplier might well get their act together also .