Have I gone blind or is Airguns of Arizona's banner ad gone?

I don't remember any AGN discount at Airguns of Arizona, if I recall that was for Crosman. I could have got in major trouble if AOA offered a discount, LOL!
I guess.. my ol fuzzy brain anymore i just recall a thread on the agn discount ..

Did nt inow if them people pay for the banner here or what but with them crazy prices on stuff ill bet sales aint so great.. kinda like PA now serms near everything just about had discounts dont apply to this item.. wirh that $398 ( and could use code) gun now showing $550.. discounts dont apply times are tough like that and i aint buying at that ...

This wrnt from a fun affordable hobby to pretty sad near in a year.. alot of stuff got near unobtainable to a lot of folks now .

I dont see it getting better .. never does in other hobbies i done. Just let it fade out ..

Reactions: extradrygin2001
I guess.. my ol fuzzy brain anymore i just recall a thread on the agn discount ..

Did nt inow if them people pay for the banner here or what but with them crazy prices on stuff ill bet sales aint so great.. kinda like PA now serms near everything just about had discounts dont apply to this item.. wirh that $398 ( and could use code) gun now showing $550.. discounts dont apply times are tough like that and i aint buying at that ...

This wrnt from a fun affordable hobby to pretty sad near in a year.. alot of stuff got near unobtainable to a lot of folks now .

I dont see it getting better .. never does in other hobbies i done. Just let it fade out ..
Pyramyd's discounts rarely apply to the nicer rifles in my experience. I'm not a "latest greatest" kind of person. what I have now is doing what I need it to do and I barely have time to enjoy what I already have, so other than pellets and air, I'm set for now.
It does seem as if used stuff has gotten crazy the last few years with folks asking higher than new prices for used guns that are out of stock at most retailers. A swap meet table at an airgun event or show is probably the best and safest place to find something affordable these days.

Reactions: beerthief
Pyramyd's discounts rarely apply to the nicer rifles in my experience. I'm not a "latest greatest" kind of person. what I have now is doing what I need it to do and I barely have time to enjoy what I already have, so other than pellets and air, I'm set for now.
It does seem as if used stuff has gotten crazy the last few years with folks asking higher than new prices for used guns that are out of stock at most retailers. A swap meet table at an airgun event or show is probably the best and safest place to find something affordable these days.
If your in a area to do that used trade show or what not.. pretty much on the rest.. i do like how a used is asking more then new.. ya, you added 500$ of whatever to it but guy... Used is used ..

I was looking back at some things i last bought. Like pa i used codes but now dont apply. .. i don't know, oh well just have to see how it all runs it's course. There's still some deals around . Like hatsans.. lol

I don’t think AOA disassociating with AGN is any reason to quit doing business with them. They are both businesses and sometimes objectives don’t line up anymore. Nothing to take personally.
Advertising cost vs. return, it's just that simple probably.

Agree soon we will be paying for air…….

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
Advertising cost vs. return, it's just that simple probably.
That simple, Probably? If anything it’s actual users posting their “real world” experiences that sell or don’t sell many of these wonderful Airguns here on AGN. Advertising has alway been, well, advertising…

Well companies usually advertise in multiple places. For Internet Ads they will get reports on the click through rate from the ad banner. If the click through rate doesn't warrant the ad cost then they may not find value in it. I know Michael has said many times that AGN benefits from clicking through the sponsor ads to get to a vendor site.

Reactions: HogKiller