• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Have I breached an etiquette by inquiring into airgun supressor technology

I am new to airguns and am enthusiasticly interested in modern pcp technology which is novel and new to me.
I posted questions out of intellectual curiosity and have now been banned from responding to member classifieds.

I served in the Marine Corps and keep my honor clean, nothing up my sleeve.

Am I banned from making purchases from member classified now?

• Haha
Reactions: Firewalker
No sir. Replying to a Classified ad has been turned off, which is why you don’t see any replies in that section.

Looks like you only need 3 more replies (to any thread) in order to use the Classified forum and PM system!

👊🏻
Oh Ok awesome thanks 😊. Thought I had stepped on toes. Look forward to participating in those next three threads 👍

Welcome. Lots of people complain about needing to get 10 meaningful posts before buying or selling. I have lots of posts but so far I've only purchased new airguns so I don't use that area of the website. I am probably missing something. With respect to moderators I think you won't get in trouble as long as you keep it to airguns. For awhile some of us were getting moderator designs from another member and then printed by a different member. We never had a problem with the website over that discussion. I still don't understand exactly why some moderators work better than others but I happily use printed moderators in 3 of my air rifles and they work great.

I am new to airguns and am enthusiasticly interested in modern pcp technology which is novel and new to me.
I posted questions out of intellectual curiosity and have now been banned from responding to member classifieds.

Yes you did! Now go to your room and think about what you did and no eating crayons.😉😁

Reactions: BluegrassBill2020

Well MARINE, this squid is happy to welcome the mens department to this little soiree, just remember whose name was in the upper part of your paycheck!

(USN forever!)

Thank you for your service my airgun friend!