• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Have any Delta Wolf owners tried the new programmer?

I saw this on AoA’s Facebook page. I’m not sure I’d use all the advanced tuning features but I would like the ability to perform my own firmware updates without needing to ship the gun to AoA.

https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/tuning-kits/daystate-delta-wolf-electronic-programmer/

CE6EDFA3-870D-48EB-BE7F-710CEE84ECB9.1649629773.jpeg

What? This is utter rubbish! When the DWolf was announced it was said that with BT one could change the settings via a smartphone app. (Which was to be developed on a later date)

Now they charge you 150 dollars for a cable and an USB stick and on top of things you need to have a laptop sitting next to you on the shooting bench. Ridiculous!

I think this is a step in the right direction. The Red Wolf programmer was bulky, complicated, and much more expensive. At least this one is much cheaper and simpler to use.

I always expected that the Bluetooth functionality would be more basic - sort of replicating everything you can do on the touchscreen on your phone.

This programmer USB dongle appears to let you modify everything. Like I said, I’m more interested in just firmware updates but it’s pretty neat what you could do with it if you were a pro tuner.