Have A Cheap Plinker You Love To Shoot?

Beeman P17. Something every airgunner should have at least two of. JMO of course.

When I saw this I realized I forgot about this. Best $27 ever spent on a pellet gun!

Best $27 that was SO HUNGRY it took a big nibble BEARTRAP on my hand OWWWEEEE!!! Yo!

For the rifle, I would have to give the nod to my XS-12 Springer (The poor mans R-7) from Flying dragon. Its a great accuate smooth Plinker for $105.

For the pistol, my Nod would go to my $60 Buck Mark Browning which IMHO, is nicer than my P-17. I can get off 3 shots with the BMB while my friend is still trying to load his P-17 without bear trapping his ballsack.
1f602.svg

Choking laughing. p-17 is dangerous just trying to get it ready to shoot not to mention the razor sharp rail that i sanded the crap out of the first day I got it. Plenty of noob friends have clamped hands and legs lmao.

They are inexpensive, accurate, and fun to shoot (at least for many). I did smooth mine out in places where rough. I've NEVER had an issue with any pinching, though some have noted it. If you can't operate one "safely", then absolutely it ain't for you.