Hatsan volt power cord?

I have a 2nd hand Hatsan Volt compressor it came with this power cord.
It fits but it’s not snug. It works but when I plug it into an outlet the compressor makes a slight pop noise. Can anyone who have this compressor confirm if this is the right power cord? TIA!

IMG_1221.jpeg

From what I’m able to see of the pins, they look to be in good condition. I don’t see any arcing or pitting evidence.
They really look clean.
I suppose it’s not impossible the cord you have is not the original. I don’t know if that plug is available for different pin sizes. Not that long ago Radio Shack was a place to check for cords like that where you could walk in and touch and hold the cords.
Two possible options. One, you could check with Pioneer Electronics or Mouser or Newark Electronics. They carry a very wide variety of electrical/electronic components. If you see something similar, check the specs to see if there are different socket diameters that grab onto the male pins of your compressor.
Option two would be to remove the existing power socket and install a new cord and socket or just hardwire with no plug and socket arrangement.

From what I’m able to see of the pins, they look to be in good condition. I don’t see any arcing or pitting evidence.
They really look clean.
I suppose it’s not impossible the cord you have is not the original. I don’t know if that plug is available for different pin sizes. Not that long ago Radio Shack was a place to check for cords like that where you could walk in and touch and hold the cords.
Two possible options. One, you could check with Pioneer Electronics or Mouser or Newark Electronics. They carry a very wide variety of electrical/electronic components. If you see something similar, check the specs to see if there are different socket diameters that grab onto the male pins of your compressor.
Option two would be to remove the existing power socket and install a new cord and socket or just hardwire with no plug and socket arrangement.
I appreciate the help. LOL. Radio Shack, that place is long gone. The cord has a 2.5a250v rating that maybe a little low. One of the best places for power cords are thrift stores, which I’m about to check out in a little bit.
Thanks again!