• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Hatsan VELOX Review (Video)

Thanks for the constructive critisism. That does help me improve things! I will try and list some things on the guns that could be better. Look for it at the end of my next video. Since only about 14% stay till the end of a video, most people won't see that part anyway LOL! -Nate

P.S. 50% of viewers bail in the first 30 seconds, even on my hit videos. Thats normal. I'm not Mr. Beast! (80%+ retention rate. Mine is 14%) This is actually one of my top videos (.457 Elite) View attachment 465519

The Mr. Beast of airgun channels is Blocktech Outdoors. ALL his videos go VIRAL. Every last one. He kills animals though, but not in all his videos, maybe 1/3. I always knew I could build a huge channel on the blood of the innocent. ... I'm just not interested. He gained over 100k subscribers just this month! I hate you Blake! (He also helped me figure out monetization) Thanks Blake!, Try being nice to animals!
Im not the biggest fan of those channels either. Thank god my Youtube channel is about video games, hahah. Fictional animals are free game 😅