• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Vectis Breech o ring??

I have a .25 Hatsan Vectis I have had for a little over a year. Starting to have problems with the breech o ring. It has started to tear the o ring. I have already replaced it twice and have had to order more. Recently tried using the single shot tray to see if the magazines were causing the problem. That was a no go. With the tray it pulled the o ring out while working the action after firing a shot. I’m. Not real savvy at working on rifles but any ideas? I hate to have to send it back to Hatsan. Not real pleased with a prior repair experience with them. Also anyone know the size of the .25 breech o ring. I ordered some direct from Hatsan but would like to order more spares through the o ring store. They were almost a buck a piece from Hatsan. 

Thanks

ACE HARDWARE plumbing and faucet section. I would try 1 or 2 each 1.5x6 and 2x6. See which works make a note. Then go to your local Hydraulic-Air parts store-repair shop custom mfg etc. And buy that size in 70, 80 and 90 durometer take notes which one lasts longest buy spares of that one. Pledge furniture polish wax spray your pellets will help too. Good Luck.

Probably a manufacturing defect which seems common with other brands even Daystate $2500+ guns. You may not have seated that spare o-ring properly that's why you blew it in only one shot. OR! Maybe he decided it was too cramped and dark and said get me out a here! Then took that one shot opportunity and told you ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!