• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Hatsan USA

Hello.

I am trying to buy a Flashpup from Hatsan. It won't take my information. So I try to call Hatsan several times but I can't get anybody to talk to me. Is there a secret way to contact them besides Email. I am spending my money I want to know that it is going where it should so that I get my gun.

Talking is still in fashion cause my wife does it all the time.

Next question. Is there a code that can save me money,cause I don't have a lot?

On youtube folks are saying their Flashpup came with a scope but Hatsan's web sight does not show a scope.

Thank You and God bless

Bobby

Hatsan always takes a day or 2 to answer emails, but they do answer. Never had a bit of luck trying to call them so I don't. As far as ordering anything from them, anything I have ordered has shown up well packed and in 5-7 days of when I ordered it without ever talking to a live person.

I got my Flashpup .25 cal new from Field Supply and sorry, but a scope is not included. Unless Hatsan has started including them (and I don't think so) if they claim they got one, my guess is they did because they ordered one when they ordered the gun.

p.s. - just for chuckles, I went and checked a few sites and nope, a scope is stil not included with the Flashpup.

i would purchase the akela, or purchase the flashpup from a distributor or from classifieds here.

i've had terrible luck with hatsan springers, and worse luck with their customer service. also have never gotten them on the phone.

a springer i sent in for warranty repair came back at such low power it couldnt push a pellet all the way through the barrel. 

the last inquiry i had, they asked for my shipping address to send replacement parts for something that broke. ....6 months later i'm not holding my breath. note this could have been something lost in the mail, as 6 months ago covid stuff mail issues were a big thumbs down