• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan TactAir Spark Portable Compressor - Any Feedback

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to air gunning and to AGN (love this site) and I just recently purchased my first air rifle from a fellow AGN member (FX Crown). I'm looking to buy a portable air compressor that won't break the bank. Has anyone had experience with the Hatsan TactAir Spark Portable Compressor? I ask because at OpticsPlanet, they have this compressor that just went on sale for $377.49 and the 12V Power supply for $62.79. I received another 5% off using a discount code and I have a small credit of $37.14. The total came to $404.11 (tax included) with free shipping. Most retailers have the Air Venturi Nomad II priced at $699 plus tax with free shipping. Just thought I'd ask you all because I'm just starting out. Thanks for any feedback!

Optics Planet has 10% coupons quite often, look around for them. That's where I got mine.

I just got a Spark, here's the thread I started shortly after I got it:

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/hatsan-spark-compressor-first-impressions-my-shop-setup/

I've only used it about 3 times, but I'd say it takes less than 5 minutes to fill my Hatsan Flash even with an additional inline filter. I love it so far!

Thanks for the post DamonZ28 and the review. I certainly like the portability of the unit and as long as it does what its supposed to, I should be good to go.

Have had mine since November. probably filled my guns 100 times and it works great. Temp gauge did not work upon arrival. sent Hatsan a message and they said the batteries were probably dead and they shipped me out new ones right away.

One thing to note is the stock water filter they give you is not too effective. I recommend getting a bigger one. either an air venturi small one or the big yellow can like I did with the 3 stage moisture filters.