Hatsan TactAir 1.6L fill tank

My local sporting store has a sale going on for this tank. Regular price is $239 and the sale price is $169. It comes with 2 gages, hose and seems to be a complete kit. Also, this store has a new policy of filling tanks for free.
Seems like a good deal. Anyone have a comment? Up until now, I only fill my Benjamin Maximus with a manual air pump.
Thanks.

Reactions: rootdude
That's a good deal on a one and a half liter bottle. If they fill it for free or even a few bucks it's even better. You're not going to get a lot of fills out of a bottle of that size. They're generally used if you go to the range or out in the field and you need something small to bring with you. I'll tell you though once you start bottle feeding that gun of yours You're not going to want to hand pump anymore.

That's a good deal on a one and a half liter bottle. If they fill it for free or even a few bucks it's even better. You're not going to get a lot of fills out of a bottle of that size. They're generally used if you go to the range or out in the field and you need something small to bring with you. I'll tell you though once you start bottle feeding that gun of yours You're not going to want to hand pump anymore.
Thanks Mike. My rifle is pressurized up to 2,000psi and has a fairly small air tank so I'm hoping the cylinder will fill it a few times.

My local sporting store has a sale going on for this tank. Regular price is $239 and the sale price is $169. It comes with 2 gages, hose and seems to be a complete kit. Also, this store has a new policy of filling tanks for free.
Seems like a good deal. Anyone have a comment? Up until now, I only fill my Benjamin Maximus with a manual air pump.
Thanks.
I have one of these Hatsan branded bottles that I bought new in early 2020. It has been reliable and I have no complaints about the way it functions. The only thing I will caution you about is that it does NOT have any DOT markings on it. I fill mine at home so it is not an issue for me, but you might have trouble getting it filled at most dive shops / paintball fields due to the apparent lack of DOT certification. I would definitely have that conversation with the sporting goods store where you intend to buy it, be darned sure they will fill it every time you bring it in and then hope they do not go out of business. Here are a few links from past conversations on this subject. Good luck, Chip.

Thanks.
Do they have an online store link you can share? I'd like to pick one up at that price as well.

TIA

You can get a Ninja EZ Fill for about the same price $160. It is made in the USA. They have great customer support.
You can get a used bottle for a hundo from any paintball site or ANS has a great deal on First Strike tanks.

Thanks I'll take a look!

You can get a Ninja EZ Fill for about the same price $160. It is made in the USA. They have great customer support.
You can get a used bottle for a hundo from any paintball site or ANS has a great deal on First Strike tanks.

My set up. These tanks are super light.
IMG_0503.jpg
IMG_0504.jpg