• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Striker Piston Spring Replacemnt Question

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking for some time and have learned a lot. There are some very knowledgeable folks here and I appreciate the wisdom that is shared so freely.

I have a noob question regarding replacing my piston spring on my Hatsan Striker. Other than Hatsan, is there somewhere online where I can purchase a replacement spring? I am really happy with my striker and it is more accurate than I would have imagined. I am a little disappointed with how quickly the spring broke. I got about 4000 rounds out of it. When I examined the spring I was surprised at how large the grain was so I wouldn't mind spending a little more for something that will last longer. In looking around for an average life expectancy I typically saw 5-10k. One member on this forum stated that he had 18k and going strong on his spring but he had a much nicer gun than I do. I would like to get something that would last at least 10k.

I measured the spring outer diameter and it is 0.75 inches or just over 19mm. I do not know if that is a standard size. I have only found places that sell springs for specific guns but I did not see any dimensions. What do I need to know to get a proper fitting spring?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

George