Hatsan - SHOT 2020

I usually zip my lip cause I ain't brightest bulb on the christmas tree. But! I watched his (not a review) show of interest,interview, of the Air Venturi line Springfield M1 at this show.. Not impressed, I mean Really not impressed. Lacked any knowledge of a historic rifle nor did the Venturi representative, or the rest of the line in this display. The multi-pump, he showed that he may of had some experience with a daisy or crossman as a pre-teen youth? But lacked any at least half depth knowledge of their power,advantages,uses,history,nada. Of the PCP. When looking for where to adjust the regulater for the PCP. Which I assume he has the most experience with. I'm pretty sure they were looking at where you adjust the hammer spring. I could be wrong But every PCP I've seen that is where the hammer spring is adjusted and I've only been looking at PCP.s for 2 years ? Interviews on the fly? not his strong suit. Criticisiom can be tuff sometimes. Either stick to what you know or make the effort to improve on what you don't.