Hatsan questions??

Hunter the one I have screws into the factory shroud so it will not help you., You said in your post it was working perfectly, so why remove the factory shroud? I am confused as to why you would remove it if it was working OK? I think the factory shrouds must have some kind of issues because my gun had all of the bores opened up way beyond what was needed for a 25 caliber, let alone a 22 caliber, Neil.

"NeilClague"Hunter the one I have screws into the factory shroud so it will not help you., You said in your post it was working perfectly, so why remove the factory shroud? I am confused as to why you would remove it if it was working OK? I think the factory shrouds must have some kind of issues because my gun had all of the bores opened up way beyond what was needed for a 25 caliber, let alone a 22 caliber, Neil.
It was working perfectly shooting H&N 21.14gr copper coated pellets and that was about all other that Hunter Extremes. Since I've removed the shroud, I am now able to shoot the much more accurate JSB 18.13gr pellets, which is what I really wanted in the first place due to their superior accuracy and my ability to get them up to the magical 920-930 FPS that I could not attain with the H&Ns. I'm not sure but the shroud must have been affecting the JSB's accuracy. :-/

I don't know but 18.15 gr sounds very light for a 25 caliber pellet, I am shooting heavier than that with my 22 caliber Galatian. If you have removed the shroud this one would not help you, it is designed to screw into the factory shroud. I am sending it to Blackdiesel to let him try it, it sounds like he also has some kind of shroud issue. I have removed my shroud and will make a new shroud for it because of the way the barrel points to the right. It will need a shroud to center the barrel again, something is not right when you remove the shroud and the barrel points off to the right, it makes me wonder how well made any of these Hatsan guns are? Neil.