• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan qe baffle

So I bought the flash pup, freaking awesome rifle for the money. Took it to the woods and the screw cap for the baffle fell off while shooting some squirrels. Needless to say the squirrel lived and I saw some white in the scope 😂 with that being said what baffle works best for both accuracy and quitness? I shoot in the woods behind my neighborhood so I’m looking for the best of both worlds if there’s an answer!

That cotton pad looking stuff you probly can use something similar . Some hobby shops got stuff like it
image33.jpg

Easyest would just contact hatsan for direct replacement parts

Ya, there's alternative drop in stuff out there

Reactions: Neu
Ya, there's alternative drop in stuff out there

Didn't realize he had those or else I would have gotten them off him.

Didn't realize he had those or else I would have gotten them off him.
I think as long as it fits and works correctly it good..

I got one qe hatsan and just don't care for it the shroud and all feels cheap and now it seems that's the only barrel option hatsan give you any more. No real straight steel barrel guns . Just all qe.. it's a shame. Nice guns but that qe is the turn off for me .. use could find non qe guns overseas .. probably fazed them out by now today as well

Like Canada I looked for a hatsan in there shops and none ... a few parts but no non QE. Guns ... ( qe I think makes it a illegal silencer in Canada so no non qe options it seems)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris Mathis
The qe uses felt as well. I have three of them and the system wasn’t worth a💩on any of them. Donny’s must work decent with felt because a lot of guys swear by them, but the 13 stage baffle I got off of eBay works WAY better than stock. The 10 stage eBay unit as well as Hajimodo’s stack are about equal and work really well too.