• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan probe o-ring?

oem is poly but you can use any oring like buna 70 or 90 , here is 3 types and sizes you can use , let me know if you need any if you dont have them , places like orings and more are dirt cheap for quality orings , when I buy any gun I always buy a bag of each orings to stock , you know I have had them safe me hundreds of times with either tuning , deep cleaning when i would strip and replace all orings or just fix a leaky oring

hey if probe seal breaks a few times maybe you have a nick where probe enters , I usually chamfere and polish mine for my probe type airguns so they last a long time

1,so I believe a 009 will work

2. Fractional
Width 1/16
ID 7/32
OD 11/32

Actual
Width 0.07"
ID 0.208"
OD 0.348"

3 metric 5.28x1.78mm

oem is poly but you can use any oring like buna 70 or 90 , here is 3 types and sizes you can use , let me know if you need any if you dont have them , places like orings and more are dirt cheap for quality orings , when I buy any gun I always buy a bag of each orings to stock , you know I have had them safe me hundreds of times with either tuning , deep cleaning when i would strip and replace all orings or just fix a leaky oring

hey if probe seal breaks a few times maybe you have a nick where probe enters , I usually chamfere and polish mine for my probe type airguns so they last a long time

1,so I believe a 009 will work

2. Fractional
Width 1/16
ID 7/32
OD 11/32

Actual
Width 0.07"
ID 0.208"
OD 0.348"

3 metric 5.28x1.78mm

Thanks for the reply and info. This is actually the first one I’ve had to replace. I found some spares but they were a slightly different color than the original so thought I would check. With the info you provided I shouldn’t have any issues finding replacement now.