Hatsan Nova

There's a lot of good and bad feedback about Hatsan. I have 2 guns made by them, and they're both very accurate. And powerful for what they are. I'm always impressed by accuracy in unregulated airguns. And both of mine do not have regulators. Main complaints I commonly hear are about someone either getting a gun with a bad barrel, or just the overall weight of the gun. Aside from that, a lot of people really love them. Both of mine are quite good, and I would say worth the money. I have a sortie and a nova star BTW.

I have the Bullboss .25, Flash .22, Flash .25, Flashpup .177, BT65 .35, Mod95 .22, Mod85 .177. I think that covers my Hatsans at the moment. The only one that i have had an issue with is my Mod85. Had to send it in twice. Hatsan replaced it the second time. The Flash 22 and my 95 are the only 2 that i bought new. From Pyramid Air. The rest of my Hatsans i bought refurb. From Hatsan. All of the refurbs that i bought looked brand new. I plan on 1 more and that would be the Hercules .45, but its heavy, 13 freaking pounds, but half the price of a Texan. Probably shouldnt compare the two of them tho. 

I also own several other Benjamins, break barrels and pcps, the guantlet, stormrider regulated. The Fortitude .22 is my goto gun for small game now tho. Super light. Sighted in at 40yrds, dimes all day long with the Hades.

Oh we're talking about Hatsans. The Nova...... I would get it if Hatsan had one refurbed. If they're out of stock, get on the mailing list. If your buying it new, i would find something that weighed a bit less....., unless your just bench shooting. 

I have the AT44 long and the bullboss both are accurate for unregulated and overpowered (I have to tune it down) as for reliability it has been good no problems for the 3 years I have them, The AT44 was bought used so it's older I believe Hatsan make their own barrels so I guess there is a barrel "lottery" going for it but I guess the lottery part might be you getting a bad one. 

I have a .22 Nova and it has been a good gun. It is big and heavy, but I shoot off of a bench 98% of the time. I have shot over 1100 pellets through it in the last year without a single problem. Out of that, 700 are over the chronograph collecting data for 5 different pellets. I really like the sidelever cocking and am getting the trigger dialed in very nicely. 

Even with my limited shooting over the last year I have gotten 3/4" 10-shot groups at 50 yards when I do my part and the winds are calm. With practice my goal is to bring that down to 1/2" groups. 

What has really impressed me is the consistency I am getting from an UNregulated gun. I have not adjusted anything and the ES is very low (especially with heavier pellets). I have done a lot of testing, with lots more to go, but need to start shooting more to see if my results concur with the data. 

I would highly recommend getting one refurbished from Hatsan to save a lot of $$$ over new.

I intend to write a review once I finish my testing and get some more experience with it, though so far I am satisfied with it.