• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Hatsan Neutronstar

Hello fellow air gunners
I am a long time PCP shooter at Christmas I received a .22 Nutronstar which I spent a week trying all types weights pellets and slugs from.216 through.218 and this gun would not shoot a group at 40 yds better then 1.25 inches. I cleaned the barrel right out of the box but the gun didn’t get any better I sent the gun back to Hatsan December 27 th and the customer service is absolutely awful they didn’t even respond till January 17 and after lots of emails they finally responded today after I requested the gun be refunded and they won’t even do this l have to wait till they replace it which I don’t even want it after the awful customer support and pour quality control. I don’t recommend this company to anyone thinking to consider a Hatsan air rifle

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
Yep, I have one as well, so many things wrong with it. I openly let as many people as possible know the issues ive had and do have with it and hatsan. If I were you id try and go thru the bbb. No reason they shouldnt refund you.
Thanks I think I’ll give that a shot

Hello fellow air gunners
I am a long time PCP shooter at Christmas I received a .22 Nutronstar which I spent a week trying all types weights pellets and slugs from.216 through.218 and this gun would not shoot a group at 40 yds better then 1.25 inches. I cleaned the barrel right out of the box but the gun didn’t get any better I sent the gun back to Hatsan December 27 th and the customer service is absolutely awful they didn’t even respond till January 17 and after lots of emails they finally responded today after I requested the gun be refunded and they won’t even do this l have to wait till they replace it which I don’t even want it after the awful customer support and pour quality control. I don’t recommend this company to anyone thinking to consider a Hatsan air rifle
Steve from AEAC said it would not shoot pellets at all but it loved slugs. See his comments at the 3:40 mark