• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan mod 25

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Beeman_P1_Air_Pistol/555

PY-555_Beeman-P1-Air-Pistol_1466608922.jpg

...I would get (have) the .20 cal...I shoot the Benjamin 14grn pellets to good effect...

MrP I just bought a M25 supertact vortex for my son and I for some back yard plinking.When gun arrived my first thoughts were nice gun for the money and very solid. The first thing I noticed when I shot it was the smoothness of the vortex power plant. BUT after a few dozen shots one of the stock screws flew off. Screwed back in and again flew off. Some lock-tight good as new. Some more shots and screw from the grip and rear sight screw came off tightened every thing back up and good to go. I was very impressed with the accuracy of this gun the loose screws was an easy fix and no need too send back. Then at about shot 225-250 the gun would not fire. I opened the barrel and pushed out the pellet. Tried to cock it and the gun fired the barrel slammed shut hitting my hand on its way up. Cocked one more time and as I closed the barrel it fired again gun was not loaded. This one is on its way back for a refund. 
Really wanted too keep this one the vortex ram was smooth and solid with no twang. Accuracy was better then expected. But the gun seemed to be falling apart with every shot. If Hatsan can build this to last they would have a winner. Now I’m looking at the LP8 carbine and HW70. just my experience. Jon