• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Hatsan Mod 25 Supertact

She does ok to 50 yards🤪🤙
Just initially testing so far. Got this scope on her sighted to 50 yards and it still hits good and hard at that distance🤗 not too pellet picky; tried a handful of different brands and even different shapes, CPHPs/domes seemed easiest to load with the brech being new/unworn🤷‍♂️ got easier with every pellet.
I really enjoy this thing!!🤪🤙

I'm using some rings from @Rob_in_NC *not sure brand but they are holding up to par so far🤪🤙the scope on it is the one that came with my ruger break barrel springer. She is good to pop a soda can up to 50 yards👍👍I will most likely try other optic combos as well; but for now this is good🤗 it also makes me not want to upgrade my 2289 and also makes me not want to pcp plunge either lmao🤪🤙🤷‍♂️

Was able to get a quick session in today; 10 yards. Not bad for still not being broken in. Went ahead and was able to lead up the barrel a bit more after this*no target, just a pellet catcher at point blank. So probably about 200 rounds total through this slinger. Still about 3 times as hard to cock than the Umarex Trevox; but I'm digging whats she is planting 🤷‍♂️🤣🤪🤙

20230123_112956.jpg

20230119_001949.jpg